Jeff the Killer X Eyeless Jack X BEN Drowned

....I've run out of lemon ideas. AND I'M OBSESSED WITH JEFF THE KILLER LEMONS!!! And I felt like a three some.~ I couldn't find a picture to match this, so whatever. And just letting you all know, each one of these stories has nothing to do with the last, so there all different.

And when I make these, I kinda put myself in the CP's shoes and kinda feel what they feel, so I imagine the position for a three some is kinda painful. So yeah, i'm making my new style of three-some!

Jeff was sitting on the living room couch, nothing really was on the TV. Jeff was quiet, nervous, loner, polite kind of killer but could start a blood fest if needed. He wasn't very talkative like the other pasta's he lived with, but he talked a lot with BEN and E.J.

Jeff then heard talking and footsteps come from the stairs. Jeff ignored it and continued to flip through channels. Jeff felt warmth on his shoulder, he looked up to find BEN and E.J standing beside him. BEN's hand was on Jeff's shoulder, he didn't like people touching him so this was weird for Jeff. 

BEN: " Wanna hang with us Jeffy?"

Jeff: " Um...sure?"

BEN grinned widely, grabbing Jeff's hand and they walked upstairs. Jeff noticed E.J was unusually close to him, but he tried not to mind it. BEN was the same height as Jeff and E.J was an inch taller than both of them. They entered BEN's room. Jeff looked at all the posters of video game characters on the walls and mountains of video games. Jeff heard his two friends whispering and giggling, his mind raced with complaints.

Two minutes pass by with whispers and giggling, those two minutes felt like years to the raven haired killer. Jeff then felt BEN's hands behind him on his shoulders, Jeff jumped in surprise.

BEN: " Jumpy there huh cutie?~"

E.J: " We want to play a game with you.~"

E.J's took his mask off, reviling his sharp teeth, making Jeff uncomfortable. E.J set his mask on the stack of video games. He came close to Jeff's face, pressing his cold lips on Jeff's. E.J played with Jeff's tongue, moaning while he did.

BEN: " No fair cannibal! I want him too!"

E.J pulled back, smirking and licking his lips.

E.J: " Soft and sweet.~"

BEN: " Let me!"

BEN pushed E.J to the side, taking his place and kissing Jeff. BEN placed his hand on the back of Jeff's neck, holding him closer to his body. E.J took off his hoodie and shirt, then pulling the elf away from Jeff.

E.J: " Let him breath Drowned."

BEN chuckled, taking his hat and shirt of and dropping them to the floor. Jeff blushed, shivering from fear and shock.

Jeff: " Y-y-you gu-guys k-kissed m-me.."

BEN: * laughs* " Your twitching like Toby!"

Jeff cupped his hands and held them to his mouth, he fought his tears. Jeff hated people laughing at him, but it soon turned to sadness and fear. Tears raced down the killer's face, dropping on the floor. E.J hugged Jeff, glaring at BEN.

E.J: " We didn't come to hurt him Benjamin."

BEN stopped laughing, looking to Jeff.

BEN: " Oh no, Jeffy. I didn't mean it like that."

BEN held Jeff's chin with his thumb and index finger holding it to him and Jack. 

E.J: " Just relax, you'll have fun too."

Jeff: " S-so you won't hurt me?"

BEN: " Nope, just a three-some.~"

Jeff blushed. BEN smirked, kissing Jeff again. BEN walked to his bed, laying Jeff on it and crawling on top of him and kissing him again. E.J took his pants off, BEN noticed this, he took his off too. Jeff took his hoodie, shirt, and pants off. 

E.J: " So, are we doing this on the bed or that rug. Your bed can't hold all of us."

BEN: " Hmm, yeah rug."

BEN grabbed some pillows, he threw them to Jack. As E.J set them up, BEN lead Jeff to the green, fluffy rug. E.J kissed Jeff, BEN bit at spots on his neck, making Jeff moan. E.J moved to one of BEN's dresser drawers, searching through them. BEN wrapped his arms around Jeff's body, Jeff rested his hands on his shoulders. E.J came back resting one of his hands on Jeff's shoulder. Jeff then felt something enter his entrance. Jeff gasped in pain and pleasure.

BEN: " Hey, what's up?"

E.J: " Lubing him up, he is a virgin remember?"

BEN: " But I want to take his virginity!"

E.J:" You will were taking turns remember?"

Jeff: " T-turns?"

E.J: " We'll go easy on you.~"

E.J pushes his member inside Jeff, making him gasp loudly in pain. BEN tries to distract Jeff from the pain by kissing his neck. E.J started moving, BEN started biting at Jeff's neck, making purple marks. Each moan that Jeff made made E.J go faster. 

E.J: " God Ah~he's tight.~"

BEN: " My turn!"

E.J: " Not Ah~ yet."

E.J went faster and harder, he felt himself at his limit. E.J and Jeff moaned loudly as they came. Jeff was almost out of energy, but BEN wanted his turn. E.J and BEN switched sides, E.J held Jeff up, making sure he didn't fall. 

BEN quickly pushed his member inside Jeff, making Jeff gasp. Jack kissed Jeff deeply as BEN thrusts into Jeff. BEN moaned loudly, going faster. 

Jeff: " Slow Ah~ down!~"

BEN ignored Jeff and kept the speed he was going. E.J pumped Jeff's and his member,  they all felt them coming. They all moaned loudly as they all came. BEN pulled his member out, as soon as he did Jeff fell down to the soft rug. Jack knelled down to Jeff, putting his hand on Jeff's stomach.

E.J: " You ok?"

Jeff nodded, panting for air. BEN and Jack laid beside Jeff, holding him in there arms. They all fell asleep.