Masky x Ticci Toby

This was requested by Scarchareokay

Ticci Toby bugs Masky, while he was trying to work. Masky groans in annoyance, but has to live with Toby. Slender-Man comes in, telling Mask and Toby they have a mission. Masky sighs and agrees. 

( After mission..)

Masky walks through the woods, Toby bugging him. Masky felt himself at his breaking point, his fist clench into a ball. Just then, Masky pins Toby against a tree, catching Toby off guard. Toby stares deeply into Masky's eyes.

Masky removes Toby's goggles and mouth guard, throwing them to the ground. Masky tosses his mask away, turning back to Toby. Masky kisses Toby, shocking the twitching teen. Toby soon melts into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Masky's neck.

Masky moves away from the kiss, and bites Toby's neck. Toby runs his fingers through Masky's hair.

( I'm gonna fast forward this because i'm drawing a blank in the story line)

Masky pushes him member inside Toby, earning a loud moan of pleasure from him. Masky slowly moves, Toby gasp in pleasure. Toby grips Masky's shoulders, biting his lower lip. Masky goes faster, Toby screams in pleasure. 

Masky feels himself coming to his. Masky and Toby both moan in pleasure as they come.