Ben Drowned X Jeff The Killer

Jeff and Ben are playing video games, Ben keeps winning. " HOW!?" Jeff groans. Jeff gets up to leave, but Ben grabs Jeff's hand. " One more round, please?" Ben asks, smirking. Jeff shivers at Ben's smirk, but stays strong and shakes his head no to the taller male. Ben frowns, then gets an idea. " Tell ya what, if you win, I'll leave you alone." Ben says, getting Jeff's attention. " What's the catch?" Jeff asks, raising an eyebrow. " If I win, I do what I want with you."

Jeff growls, but starts playing. After a while, even though Jeff tried his hardest, he loses. Jeff freezes, his eyes turn to Ben. Ben had a evil smirk on his face, which caused Jeff to regret his decision. Jeff stands up, slowly backing away. " Well, i-it's been fun Ben but I really n-need to-" Jeff was cut off by Ben, grabbing his arm roughly and taking him upstairs. 

Ben opens his door, pushing Jeff inside. Ben locks the door, his red eyes the only light in the room. " I...I..um.." Jeff stutters, causing Ben to chuckle his creepy chuckle. Ben pushes Jeff down on the bed, kissing his roughly. Jeff tries pushing Ben off him, but Ben pins his hands to the sides of his head. Ben plays with Jeff's tongue, moaning as he did it. Ben pulls away, licking down Jeff's neck, Jeff holds back a moan. Ben bites Jeff's neck, Jeff gasps. 

Ben kisses Jeff again, sliding his hand down Jeff's pants. Jeff gasps in shock. Jeff turns his head away from Ben, " H-hey, stop that!"  Ben glares at Jeff, taking hand cuffs and putting them on Jeff's hands and wrapping Jeff's arms around his waist. Ben uses his right hand to hold Jeff's head in one place to kiss him, and his left hand slides back down into Jeff's pants. 

Ben feels his pants getting tighter around him. Ben removes Jeff's arms from his waist, sitting up. Ben takes his pants and boxers off, Jeff blushes at Ben's erection.  Ben pulls Jeff up by his collar, " Suck it or get punished.~"  Jeff whimpers, not wanting to get any forms of punishment. Jeff takes Ben's erection in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. 

Ben moans, running his fingers through Jeff's hair. Ben takes his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. Ben moans loudly, cumming into Jeff's mouth. Jeff swallows the liquid, then Ben pushes him down. Ben unlocks the cuffs, taking Jeff's clothing off. Ben blushes at Jeff's body, it was slim and was almost female. " You got a very sexy body Jeffy.~" Ben says, slapping Jeff's ass, causing Jeff to moan. Ben slowly pushes his member inside Jeff, Jeff shouts in pain, tears racing down his face. 

Ben kisses Jeff, but this time it was more caring and soft. Ben allows Jeff to get use to his size. " You okay?" Ben asks, wanting to move badly. Jeff nods, Ben starts moving. Ben moans as well as Jeff. Jeff feels a rush of pleasure race through his body, it felt warm and tingly. 

Ben goes faster and harder, then hits Jeff's prostate. Jeff screams in pleasure, gripping on Ben's shoulders. Ben smirks, hitting that spot each time. " G-god Jeffy, you feel so good." Ben pants, Jeff blushes. Ben then stops moving, Jeff looks at Ben confused. " W-why did you stop?" " Ride me.~" Ben says. Jeff tilts his head, " Ride?" Ben laughs, causing Jeff to blush darker out of confusion and embarrassment.

Ben lays on his back, making Jeff sit on top of him. " You want me to hit your prostate again? Then move." Ben says, smirking. Jeff was confused, not really knowing much about this. Jeff moves his hips, Ben bites his lip in pleasure. " Like this?" Jeff asks, Ben groans and nods. Jeff goes a bit faster, flinging his head back. 

Ben the forcefully slams into Jeff, hitting his sweet spot. Jeff moans loudly, feeling a warm liquid pour into him. Jeff lifts him self off of Ben. Ben was still hard, Jeff notices this. " Benny, why are you still hard?" Jeff asks, Ben smirks. " Get on your hands and knees baby, I got a few more positions I wanna try." Ben says, his eyes lighting up a brighter red. Jeff does as Ben says, getting on his hands and knees. Ben rams into Jeff, Jeff moans. 

" OH GOD DADDY!~~" Jeff screams. Jeff covers his mouth, blushing madly. Jeff looks at Ben, who was blushing as well. " I-I'm sorry." Jeff stutters.

Ben kisses Jeff's cheek, " Don't be, I love it when you call me that.~" Ben starts moving, Jeff moans, gripping the sheets. Ben keeps hitting Jeff's prostate, making Jeff moan like crazy. Ben then turns Jeff on his side, he lays beside him on his side too. Ben holds Jeff closer, pounding into him, deeper than ever.

" Ah!~ Oh, god daddy please don't stop!!~" Jeff moans, Ben licks Jeff's neck. " I won't~~" Ben chuckles, sending shivers down Jeff's spine. Ben then cums into Jeff again, moaning. Jeff was out of energy, but wanted more. Ben could tell by Jeff's breathing he was tired, but his eyes pleaded for more. 

" Wanna go for another round beautiful?~"