Homicidal Liu X Jeff The Killer

This was requested by InfectedAnimeMonster

( Sorry for people who hate this ship but I can't please everyone)

Jeff was in his room, boiling with rage. Jane was snickering to herself beside Jeff's door. Jane and him had a bet, but Jeff lost now Jane was making him put on this costume. Jeff wasn't going to leave his room after Jane took the photo of him nor was he gonna admit he wore the costume. " Just put it on to get it over with!" Jane says between her laughs. Jeff glares at her, " You cheated you copycat! I never should have even thought about making a deal with you!?" Jeff snaps back at her, turning his head to avoid her. " I would never cheat! Put this on." Jane says, pushing the bag containing the costume against Jeff's cheek. Jeff growls, mumbling something to himself as he snatched the costume from Jane. Jeff stood up and walked towards his private bathroom.

After opening the bag, Jeff opens the bathroom door and throws the bag at Jane. " NO WAY IN HELL!!" Jeff shouts, Jane doges the bag while she smirks. " A deals a deal Jeffrey.~"  Jane says, throwing the bag back at Jeff and pushing him into the bathroom. Jane closes the door and stands in front of the door, locking it so Jeff couldn't get out. " You know I can just stay in here and not put the costume on." Jeff says, Jane shakes her head. Jeff doesn't hear Jane answer, he sighs looking at the bag. 

Jane was texting Clockwork scandalous messages when Jeff knocks on the door from the other side. Jane smirks, unlocking the door and opening it. Jane's cheeks turn pink from the laughter she was holding in. " Laugh already bitch." Jeff hisses, to which Jane does as she bursts out laughing her ass off. " Oh My God!!" Jane laughs, having to gasp for breath after so long.  Jeff stands there, bunny costume with fishnet stalkings, bunny ears, and a bow around his neck. " Can I take this off?" Jeff asks, his hands already scratching at the choker. Jane then quickly snaps a photo of Jeff and runs out the door. Jeff shouts for Jane to get back here, but she ignores him. 

Jeff slams his door shut before running to his bed and diving into his covers. " So humiliating." Jeff mumbles, before his door was opened. Jeff's cheeks turn bright red, seeing his brother in the doorway. " Jeff have you see- What's with the ears?" Liu points at the bunny ears on Jeff's head. Jeff begins to stutter, " Oh...uh t-that? T-t-that's j-just umm..." Liu walks up to his brother, " And why are you in bed? It's too hot in here." Liu grips the covers, Jeff takes action and holds the covers close to him so Liu couldn't move them. Liu huffs, pulling the covers off of his brother. " LIU!" Liu's eyes widen when he sees the costume on Jeff. " G-give my blanket back stupid!" Jeff squeak, trying to pulling the blanket from Liu's grip. Jeff started to cover his body, blushing and staying quite. Liu snaps out of his mind and gives Jeff his blanket. " Sorry Jeff, I was just-" Liu was cut off by Jeff stand up on his bed and kissing Liu's cheek. 

Liu was shocked, looking at his brother. " I-I'm sorry Liu I don't know what came over me." Jeff mumbles, before Liu kisses him on the lips. Jeff kisses back, feeling Liu's hand run down his back onto his right thigh. Jeff breaks the kiss, making Liu frown. Jeff gently bites Liu's ear, causing the taller male to bite his lower lip. Liu lets out a pleasure filled sigh, before chuckling. Jeff looks at Liu, before getting pushed down on the bed below them. " L-let me lock the door, Jane might be a bitch and barge in." Jeff says, Liu nods. Jeff quickly locks the door and goes back to his brother. Liu pins Jeff up against the head board of the bed.

Liu leans to Jeff's neck, kissing it while his hands slithered down to Jeff's inner thighs. Liu rubs Jeff's thighs, making the younger male gasp. Liu then bites Jeff's neck, finding his sweet spot on the first try. Liu did this all at once, making Jeff whine and squirm in bliss. Liu chuckles, he loved this reaction. Liu then notices something under neath the head board of Jeff's bed. " What's that?" Liu asks. " Nothing.." Jeff says, but Liu grabs the box and opens it. There was a small bloody knife and purple dildo. Liu blushes, looking at Jeff. " I can understand the dildo, but why the knife?" Liu asks, Jeff giggles. Jeff takes out the knife, placing it gently in Liu's right hand. Jeff takes off the bow tie choker. Jeff holds Liu's right hand and slices his own chest, making Jeff make a erotic face. 

Liu smirks, " You like pain huh?~" Liu uses the knife to disconnect the fish net stalkings and toss them to the floor. Liu grips Jeff's thigh, cutting it. Jeff lets out a moan, enjoying the painful bliss the knife made when it sliced his skin. Liu does the same thing to his other thigh, before Jeff sits up and bites Liu's neck. Liu moans as Jeff takes off his older brothers jacket and shirt. Jeff takes the knife out of Liu's hand. Getting on his knees, Jeff cuts his arms, thighs, legs and certain spots on his neck. Jeff made small noises, either it be gasps or moans when he cut his skin. Liu then takes the knife away from Jeff. Jeff pouts, then takes the purple dildo out of the box. Jeff slides the toy inside him, letting out a erotic moan. Liu pushes Jeff down, turning the toy on. Jeff flings his head back, " Liu~~" 

Liu moves the toy in and out of Jeff harshly, smirking at his brother's responses. " Your adorable~" Liu teases. Liu then pulls out the toy, unbuckling his pants. Jeff's eyes widen at the size of his brother's member. " I-I don't think you'll fit Liu." Jeff whimpers, Liu kisses Jeff's head. " I'll make it fit." Liu grabs Jeff's legs and wraps them around  his waist. Liu pushes the tip of his member inside Jeff, causing Jeff to moan loudly. " AH!~~ LIU!!~~" Jeff shouts in pure pleasure, his member already leaking pre-cum.
" Aw, already need to cum? We aren't even at the base yet.~~" Liu purrs in Jeff's ear. 

Liu starts to slam himself in and out of Jeff's body, making the smaller male moan. Jeff bites his lower lip. Liu then flips Jeff on his stomach, resuming his forceful pounding and attacking Jeff's neck. Liu sucks, bites and leaves bruises on Jeff's, neck, marking him as his own. Jeff moans escalate in length and volume, before Liu get's the bright idea to jerk Jeff off while he slams into him. It wasn't long after that decision that Jeff came all over Liu's hand.  Liu smirks, licking the liquid off of his hand. Liu turns Jeff back on his back and holds him close to his own body. Jeff pushes Liu down, moving his hips and moaning at the top of his lungs.  Liu panting turns into moans, he grips Jeff's waist and forcefully pounds into the smaller boy. His hits were getting sloppy, until and slammed roughly into Jeff and made them both cum. 

The both sit their, panting. Jeff lifts himself off of Liu, collapsing on the bed. Liu lays beside Jeff. Jeff grabs the blanket, pulling it on them both. Jeff removes the rest of the costume, cuddling up beside Liu.