Killer Candy- Jeff the Killer X Laughing Jack

requested by Puffy-Chan Shout out to her for answering!

Jeff was in his room, as normal. Jeff looked at the clock, 11:30. Everyone was asleep, but Jeff didn't sleep much since he doesn't have eyelids. Then it hit Jeff: He had to meet Laughing Jack at the river ( I just love using river every chance I get :D) half an hour ago. Jeff remembered the last time he didn't catch up on time with the candy lover.

~~~~FLASHBACK TIME~~~~~

L.J asked Jeff to meet him at the mansion because he needed to talk to him. But Ben had asked Jeff to hang out with him and Eyeless Jack for a few hours. Jeff agreed, thinking that he would make it back on time. But surprise surprise he was an hour late! L.J ended up trying to kill Jeff, but Jeff has better hiding spots for things like this and hid in the atic the entire night and half a day. 

When Jeff did show up, Eyeless Jack, Ben, and Ticci Toby said they were worried sick and though L.J had really killed him. Jeff said he was fine and he would tell them were he hid another day. Jeff passed by the black and white stripped clown. Jeff soon felt his arm being grabbed by the other male. L.J leaned to Jeff's ear.

L.J: * Whispers* " Next time you do that shit, i'll do something worse than kill you."

He let go of Jeff's arm and continued to walk. Jeff rubbed his arm cause L.J's grip was strong. 

~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

Jeff stood up from his bed and ran to the end of it. He grabbed his knife, in case L.J tried to slice his stomach open. Jeff pushed the box of knifes back under his bed and got back on his feet. He turned around to find L.J standing right there. 

Jeff: " Uh....bye!"

 Jeff ran towards his door, but was stopped by L.J grabbing his waist, making Jeff turn his head. Jeff swung his knife across L.J's face, but he stepped back from the attack. Jeff swung again, but L.J this time caught the blade. Jeff gasped as he knife was snatched away by the clown. 

L.J: " Little boys shouldn't play with sharp things."

Jeff: * chuckles* " Fine, fists then."

Jeff held up his fists, fixing his stance to fight the old fasioned way. ( Did people use to just fight like this or did we always have guns and swords? I got's to know! tells me!) Jeff threw his fist forward, L.J moving out the way. Jeff kept trying to punch and kept missing, until he kicked L.J in his chest, knocking him back. L.J slowly walked up to Jeff, but kept getting pushed back each time by Jeff's kicks and punches. Jeff was getting tired, he soon bent over and put his hands on his knees. Jeff gasped for breath, L.J finally straighten up. Jeff's stood up, still trying to catch his breath.

Jeff: " Alright bitch, g-give me your best shot."

L.J grinned and punched Jeff straight into the wall. Jeff fell down immediately, groaning in pain and agony. Jeff stood up, but was forced back to the wall by L.J. His hand was almost choking Jeff, but was lose enough so he could breath. 

Jeff: " T-there, you won."

L.J: " Indeed I have."

Jeff: " So, what are you w-waiting for?"

L.J face changed to pleased to confused.

L.J: " What?"

Jeff: " You said you were gonna kill me. Remember?"

L.J's smile returned, he laughed a bit. Jeff was confused, remembering L.J saying he would kill Jeff.

L.J: " I said I would do some worse then kill you silly, not I would just kill you."

Jeff: " So, your not gonna kill me?"

L.J: " Nope."

Jeff: " Then what are you gonna do."

L.J smirked, leaning to Jeff's face, slowly kissing him. Jeff blushed madly, not expecting this. Jeff tried to push L.J away, but his body hurt from hitting the wall. He soon figured out he had no choice but letting L.J do as he pleased. L.J deepened the kiss, moaning as he did. L.J grabbed Jeff's legs, so they weren't touching the floor. He carried Jeff to his bed, laying him down and getting on top of him. 

L.J licked Jeff's neck, making Jeff moan lightly. L.J sat back up, unhooking the buckles on his straps the were from his pants to his shoulders. Jeff's blush got deeper, making his mind blank.

L.J: " You won't need that hoodie anymore.~"

Jeff took off his shirt and hoodie. As soon as Jeff was done, he was pushed back down on the bed. L.J kissed Jeff again, but Jeff kissed back a little. L.J carefully bit Jeff's neck as he unbuttoned their pants. L.J attempted to put his member in Jeff, but failed. He then shoved two of his fingers in, making Jeff gasp. L.J smirked.

After a bit, L.J removed his fingers and shoved his member in Jeff. Jeff arched his back up, moaning loudly. He then put his hands over his mouth, afraid of waking someone up. L.J started moving, making Jeff move his hands away from his mouth and grip the blanket. 

( Ok fast forward!!!)

L.J laid beside Jeff, tired and panting. Jeff was tired, he grabbed his sleeping mask and fell asleep, L.J did too.

So, here are some characters i'll be using:

Ones i'll be glad to use:

Jeff the Killer

Laughing Jack

Ben Drowned

Eyeless Jack

Ticci Toby

Slender-man

Jane the Killer

Nina the Killer

Clock-Work

Sally

Lazari

Smile-Dog

Masky

Hoody

Ones I really love to use:

Jeff the Killer

Laughing Jack

Ben Drowned

Eyeless Jack

Ticci Toby

Jane the Killer

Masky

Hoody

I may think about some Creepy-Pasta's X Reader stuff.......maybe. And please comment for more!!

And which ship should I do next?: Jeff the killer x Ticci Toby, Jeff the killer x Eyeless Jack Masky x Hoody Jane the killer x Nina the killer.