Chapter 2

The gladiator Megatronus stepped up to the stage and I had a clear visual of his build from my window. He had scars all over him with red optics and his gun out, which was unusual for a gladiator because they tend to only want their weapons out when there will be a battle. Everyone instantly gathered around the stage when they saw him and murmured amongst themselves as the speech began. "Citizens of Kaon... There is news on the recent battles and I am here to say that the Prime council has abandoned us in our time of need. I have now changed my name to Megatron and I am creating an army of cybertronians called Decepticons. I will be their leader and I will strive to bring back the Cybertron we know under one rule... my own. Now everyone go back to your houses and think of this recent news and choose which side you will be on." I stared in shock as I listened in to the speech, when suddenly the red and blue mech came into the orphanage and looked at me then to the owner. "I am recruiting sparklings for the Autobot side of the army... I need any and all sparklings over the age of fifteen." I watched as the owner took no time in asking questions but brought out four sparklings all of who I knew. There was Cliffjumper, Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead and I watched as they were taken away from the orphanage, my only friends and family taken away. I continued watching them through the window as they walked off towards a ship and flew away energon falling from my optics. I didn't sleep much that night, I didn't even bother to look out onto Kaon to see the lights being turned out. I just stared into the darkness until I passed out from low energon, when I woke up I heard screams of fear and gunshots going off throughout the orphanage. I jumped from my berth and ran to the closet hiding inside just in time to see a mech with a gun come in and search the room. "Please leave the sparklings alone they have been through ahhh!!" I covered my mouth to keep from screaming as I heard the owner speak then go quiet with one gunshot. "Search this place top to bottom Lord Megatron wants all sparklings he can get for the Decepticons." I looked through the closet to see two mechs standing outside it looking around the room. "I don't see anything here... Let's just move on to the next room." I let out a sigh of relief as they left but screamed as my closet door was suddenly opened and everything went dark. I woke up in a dark room filled with other sparklings older than me but none younger or the same age. They were talking amongst themselves as I found my way into a dark corner where I watched a femme looking mech walk in. "You sparklings are here to prove yourselves worthy of being a Decepticon so make it count." I watched as he took two mechs out of the room, one was white with green and red on him while the other was kinda cute, he was purple and black with no visual face plating. They came back with wounds and scars but none of them seriously hurt, or so I thought. "That was the worst battle I've seen in my life! Who taught you fembots?!" I covered my mouth as the mech shot the white, red, and green one without a blink of regret or sadness. "It's a bot eat bot world. You win or be killed... Enjoy your recharge." At that he left leaving us to our dark prison once more. The next few weeks were the same. The mech called Starscream had come in and taken two bots and usually came back with one... the winner. More weeks passed until there was only me and one other sparkling who had yet to fight and now was our time. We both looked at each other as we entered the flight deck. I watched as the femme was told the rules. The femme was pretty but built in a weird way, she looked like an insecticon but was cybertronian at the same time. She was purple with purple optics and she had eight legs, people told me she goes by the name Airachnid. "Fight!" I was suddenly tackled to the ground and pinned as she held me down smiling proudly "That's enough... Airachnid get off you have done good..." Starscream got closer and grabbed my arm pulling me up to my peds. "You know the rules... Winner stays, loser dies..." closing my eyes I waited for the death blow when I suddenly remembered, I learned how to fight. Kicking my feet into the air I managed to get away and stare at him, he took a step back then forward aiming a missile at me with a smug grin. "Big mistake sparkling..." He shot the missile and everything went dark, everything shut down minus my pain receptors which blazed with pain, I knew that I had lost this fight...

Words from Author: Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction and I really hope you guys enjoy it. I will continue to make more because this is something I love.