Chapter 16

Knock Knock Knock. I looked up at my quarters door from my berth. I had stayed in here all night even through the party of Soundwave’s return, I hadn't wanted to see him and Scarlet together or anyone for a matter of fact. “Lilac? Are you in there?” Reluctantly I walked over to the door when I heard my father's voice, it had been months since he fused his spark with dark energon but he didn't treat me any different, the others on the other servo… “I am here father, I was just thinking.” I opened the door to reveal a very unhappy mech standing at the door. “You were nowhere to be found yesterday, why is that?” I lowered my head in defeat when I suddenly heard Ratchets voice coming from my data pad on my desk. “Optimus! Soundwave escaped!” I forgot I put the bug in their base to spy on them, I turned back around to see my father smiling slyly at me. “You sneaky little Decepticon. You planted a bug in their base?” I smiled proudly at my father and he returned my smile with one of his own. “Yes father I did, I even know where there base is located. OHH!! I forgot, I stole these from their base as well.” I went to my berth and took out four key looking things and I saw that my father was very pleased with this. “What are they father? They were in a highly guarded vault, in Optimus’ quarters.” Megatron looked at me like I was crazy, maybe I was or maybe i just wanted to prove that I didn't need love from a mech to be strong for myself. “That was very dangerous Lilac, you could have been caught or worse killed!” I held my head high and proud remembering how that night I overheard Ratchet and Optimus talking about “Orion Pax" and “Megatronus" hehehe if my father knew he would go ballistic, maybe I will tell him. “Like those Autobots would have heard or seen me, Ratchet and Optimus were to busy talking about how Optimus missed being Orion Pax with his brother Megatronus that night. It was a easy in and out job, besides Steelclaw taught me better.” Steelclaw had been our thief, sneak, and everything else having to do with shadows and hiding, I had taken a few lessons from him before he was killed by Arcee in a fight for an energon mine. This lose of my favorite mentor only fed my rage on the Autobots though, I felt powerful stealing these key looking things I felt like I made Steelclaw proud. I looked at my father's face to see a look of pure shock, I used all my strength from laughing and collapsing on the floor but that doesn't mean I didn't take a picture. He quickly regained his calmness and looked at me a hint of amusement in his optics. “Steelclaw would be proud, I'll leave you to yourself.” He then walked out and into his quarters, I knew this because i also planted a bug in his room to hear and see everything that happened in there. “AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” I didn't need the bug to be able to hear that yell, the whole ship must have heard it, but when I looked into his quarters I saw that he was sitting on his berth crying and mumbling. “Why did it have to be my brother… why my brother…” I felt a twinge of sadness hit my spark, clearly Orion Pax meant a lot more to my father then a friend they were brothers and the Prime took him away. “Optimus I have a way you can stop these feelings from appearing.” I looked back at my data pad and saw that Ratchet and Optimus were talking in the medbay. “Just find a way that Orion Pax can't come back anymore.” I stared in shock at the screen, Orion Pax didn’t want to keep fighting his brother but Optimus Prime isn't Orion Pax so how is this all making any sense to me?!! I dropped the data pad and retreated to my berth for a well deserved nap, my helm had started to hurt.