Chapter 3

I woke up in a dark room chained with my servos above my head in a uncomfortable position. Looking around i saw many tools which i assume are for torture or medical reasons. I started crying realizing i would either die here or die from pain, i only ever wanted a father. I stopped crying when the ex-gladiator and his second in command walked in, shock over took my body and i couldn't help but stare at Megatronus now called Megatron. “Master this sparkling has refused death and tried to escape. I assumed you wanted to make a lesson of her for the other sparklings.” Megatron just smiled as Starscream spoke, i lowered my head disappointed in the mech standing before me. The mech who could have had anything but choose this path of destruction. “What is your name little sparkling?” I looked at him tears threatening to spill. “Lilac… My name is Lilac…” Starscream then stabbed me with an electrical spear sending my body into pain “You will address your leader as Lord Megatron!” I kept my mouth closed as the pain finally subsided “How old are you Lilac? Where did you live and who is your carrier and sire?” I lowered my head avoiding eye contact tears spilling “ I am nine years old my lord and i have no carrier or sire… I was abandoned as a sparkling for my unusual build. I was taken from the Orphanage for Abandoned Sparklings.” I looked up seeing a flicker of regret, and sadness, but it was quickly replaced with his usual calm look. “You tried to escape.. Why?” Lowering my head i refused to speak or make eye contact. Starscream again stabbed me with the electrical spear this time on a higher setting but i stayed quiet. “You will answer your Lord when he speaks to you!” Tears fell but i still refused to speak or yell in pain. “Why you little!” “Starscream enough…” I looked up seeing Megatron grab Starscream before he stabbed me. “My Lord?” Megatron just stared at me before answering “Go get Knockout.” Starscream bowed then left the room going primus knows where “You look alot like our medic Knockout. Why didn’t you scream when you felt pain?” I lowered my head tears falling. “My Lord if i was to scream then it would only prove my weakness. Most call me weak without my friends but i can be strong without them, i just to prove it.” Before Megatron could answer me, Starscream came in with Knockout who bowed with grace. “Yes my liege you called?” Megatron turned around to face Knockout and Megatron nodded for Starscream to leave. “Knockout… This sparkling resembles you and your mate… Do you know why that is?” I looked to Knockout seeing his optics flicker with shock and anger. “My Lord me and my partner have had only one sparkling in our life span so far… She had a weird look but her optics were of the prettiest color pink.” Megatron’s face showed anger and strength but his optics were calm. “What was the sparklings name doctor?” Knockout stared at me before looking to his Lord “Lilac my liege…” As i heard it my whole world shook, my sire and carrier were always near me but never cared for me, they never gave me a glance unless it was the orphanage daily check up. “Then it seems doctor… i have found your sparkling…” Megatron motioned to me as i hung my head not wanting to see him or Knockout. “My liege, my mate and i gave her away for a reason, she is useless and has no purpose besides being scrap metal maybe…” Tears fell and let myself close my eyes as the pain over flowed. “Doctor, bring her to my quarters and repair her… Any daughter of mine must look her best…” I suddenly looked up thinking i must have heard him wrong! “My lord… did you say you adopt me?” He turned to me and released me from my chains. “You heard me right Lilac… Now follow Knockout to my quarters.” I nodded and followed Knockout still in shock. I had been adopted by the ex-gladiator…