Chapter 17

Months have passed since that day and a lot has happened in those months, my father and i traveled to Cybertron but it broke my spark seeing my once beautiful home now in rust. We found this thing called the Omega Lock and apparently it had the power to restore Cybertron but Optimus Prime being the fragging idiot he is destroyed the lock and anyway of reviving Cybertron. Later my father built his own lock and made a fortress called Dark mount on earth, i felt like the prime deserve this for all the pain he has caused us, and me. We then destroyed their base finding no sign of Optimus or any Autobots but i knew they would be back. I sat near the smelting pit thinking of Soundwave because i had just seen Scarlet on what humans call a date with him. It was getting harder to hide my feelings but i knew i was stronger than this even if it didn't feel like it. “Mind if i join?” I turned hearing Knockout but saw Soundwave instead, i wanted to say no but said yes and stared at the pit as he sat next to me. “Lilac. Whats. Wrong. Happiness levels dropped twenty percent.” the mixtures of recordings and voices only angered me more, he had shown Scarlet his real face used his real voice but i was the one who was with him longer! “What can't read my mind to find out?” Soundwave made a sad face on his mask and it was kinda cute, unfortunately i didn't care enough. “Intrusion. Space. Stalker.” I looked at him like he was crazy, why was he talking about a stalker?! Taking a deep breath i looked into the smelting pit feeling the tension in the air. “What do you mean stalker?” I looked at him when he started playing recordings of me. There was a recording of me pacing in front of the command center screen, one of me crying in my berth and the one i dreaded for anyone to find out. “Scarlet you don’t deserve Soundwave… I was the one who admired him when he fought, i was the one who practically wished he would save me one day and when it did and i saw you with him i wanted to kill you but now he is missing and now… You are making me find your so called “sparkmate” i wish he was mine!” i watched the mask as the video recording ended almost leaving me crying, Soundwave told Laserbeak to watch me the whole time and i never knew he would be listening. Shocked, embarrassed and sad i got up and flew away to my father's quarters not knowing where else to go, i often restrain from bothering my father but he said i was welcomed anytime. I knocked on the door tears streaming down my face now as he opened it, he didn't ask questions when he saw me he just told me to come in then hugged me. “Lilac, what’s wrong my daughter?” i couldn't stop crying and just sat on his berth holding my helm in my claws as he hugged me reassuringly. “Soundwave knows everything!! He knows EVERYTHING!!!!” my father hugged me again and sighed, we didn't move for a few hours until i fell asleep feeling safe. I woke up to my father and soundwave talking outside the door, i was instantly on alert i didn't want to face Soundwave not yet. “Are you sure??” “Affirmative.” i listened in but only heard bits and pieces of the conversation so i decided it was time to go look through the Autobot base one more time. I walked out of the doors and both of them stopped talking and looked at me, i figure i still have oil stains on my cheeks from when i was crying but i didn't care i just needed away from Soundwave! I flew off and landed in the rubble Autobot base seeing nothing much but i did see a medical kit l grabbed it and flew off to a cave cleaning my oil stains off of my cheeks. I stayed in that cave for hours until my com buzzed. “Lilac where are you? You are needed in the command center.” i sighed and flew off towards dark mount seeing explosions and cannons going off. The Autobots regrouped, i flew into the command center seeing Ultra magnus. Prime’s second in command trying to take out the power core for the fusion cannons. “Magnus nice to see to ya, come to join the ‘con party?” i shot his arm and he looked at me with shock, i love it when Autobots think they will get away with something and get caught by me… “Lilac, stand down go help take care of other Autobots.” I looked to see my father fly in a smirk on his face, i nodded and flew off into the combat taking down Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee easily like a scraplet eating metal. I looked up to see Ultra Magnus at the edge of Dark Mount with Megatron's gun pointed at his helm. “Megatron! Let them go!” i looked up seeing something flying, it was too small to be a predacon but to big to be a jet as it got closer me and father commed each other. “IS THAT OPTIMUS?!!!” Suddenly i was flung away from the Autobots by a powerful blast and everything was spinning and ringing but eventually i regained my senses and flew to the top of Dark Mount seeing Optimus throw my father into the power core electrocuting him. “Father!!” I ran forward and charged at Optimus tackling him over the edge feeling his sword cut off one of my jet wings. “Ahh!! May you never reach the Allspark Optimus Prime!” at that he let me go and i closed my optics as i fell freely down to earth, i was not afraid of joining the Allspark but for all the pain Optimus caused me and my family i wished he would suffer. I hit the ground with a crash and i felt my one good wing snap in half and my helm hit the floor knocking me out cold.