Chapter 13

I ran through the groundbridge right as the control exploded and i smiled while looking down at my t-cog, the only thing left to do now is to find a Decepticon patrol, mine, or anything. I started my long walk through the desert glad i drank energon and got some rest before making this journey… When the day started i found a cave and went into it, my father told me that if i ever found myself running from someone or trying to hide, sleeping during the day and moving at night is a great way to go undiscovered. I took out an energon cube i had packed in my compartment and a datapad for keeping track of the days. “Today is the first day of my journey back to the Nemesis from the Autobot  base, i hope that if i follow the race path Soundwave and i took i will be able to find the ship soon. Until then i walk in this desert looking for any sign of Decepticons, and hopefully i will succeed before my reserves run out.” I closed the datapad falling asleep into a dreamless void once more. I woke up to the cool breeze of the night and started my journey once more, this time finding some metal on the floor, cybertronian metal. This gave my broken spark hope that i was heading in the right direction, if not i would be stuck wondering this desert for many days, once more i found myself in a cave as the sun rose with bright colors and once again i pulled out my datapad and started writing. “Today is day two of my journey except this time i have hope that i am going to right way, i found cybertronian metal on the ground i hope to Primus this is a sign.” i put the datapad away once more and fell asleep. Two weeks, two weeks i have been wandering around looking for the Nemesis but everytime it seems i get close, they move away again. Ugh this would be much easier if i had my jet mode and my communications but nope the scrapping Autobots took those from me. I had run out of energon three days ago and luckily a bot can last a week without energon before crashing and going into stasis lock or complete power down, unfortunately this meant i had four more days to find the Nemesis or i am scrapped… i continued walking until the dust and sand started to move past me faster and faster and recognized the signs as a dust storm, if energon loss didn't kill me rusting would. I ran as fast as i could to find a cave but before i could find one i tripped over a rock and landed on harder and sharper rocks, which broke my armor and stabbed some wires causing my to bleed. “Scrap just what i need…” The next thing i knew when i looked up was my t-cog was getting covered in sand and that wouldn't be good if i ever did get back to the Nemesis so i somehow crawled over to it and curled up around it blocking the sand. Once the sandstorms got worse my internal clocks told me it was sunrise but i couldn't move, i was covered with sand. Suddenly my energon alarms went off and told me i had twenty percent of energon left, that meant i had two more days until i power down or go into stasis lock. Another day passed and the sandstorm seemed to have calm down so i tried to dig myself out of the sand, it wasn’t to hard and i got out fairly easily but when i did my energon warning went off again telling me i had ten percent left, meaning one more day… i continued walking slowly this time feeling the toll from my loss of energon when suddenly my legs cramped up and i fell to the ground, i didn't realize that my wounds were worse than expected and had been leaking energon. Again my warnings went off telling me i had one percent left and i used that one percent to look around when i saw two cybertronian legs walking up to me before i fell into stasis lock.