Chapter 20

I continued fighting the now angered Autobots and also watched as Megatron kicked Optimus off the edge about to kill him once and for all. “Prepare to join your scout in the Allspark!” “Megatron!!” I watched in horror as Bumblebee put the Star Saber through my father's spark, the Omega Lock energon repairing Bumblebee and his voicebox. “You took my voice, you will never rob anyone of anything ever again.” At that he ripped the Star Saber out of him and my father fell dead to the floor. I looked around and saw the remaining Decepticons lower their weapons and surrender to the Autobots, still in shock and near tears i just stared at my father's dead body until Bumblebee and Optimus moved away from him, i then ran over to him tears falling. “Father!!! Please you.. you will live you have to!! Please… for me…” I didn't struggle as Optimus ripped me away from his body and kept me from drawing my sword but i didn’t care, i just wanted my father back. I looked around at the Decepticons who were being pushed, shoved and kicked but i didn't care until i saw Smokescreen punch Soundwave and crack his mask, i instantly went into a frenzy and started thrashing around in the Primes arms trying to escape and be able to kill him or Bumblebee like they killed my father but was unable to. Soundwave looked at me one last time before Smokescreen knocked him out and threw him in a cell separate from the other Decepticons. I however wasn't taken to q cell because the Autobots were afraid i was going to kill the other ‘cons if i was too close to them instead i was chained up in Megatron's quarters where Optimus was standing looking at me. His optics showed sorrow, regret and pity but i glared at him knowing my optics showed anger, hatred, and revenge. “Lilac it was never my intention for Megatron to die the way he did…” I growled, that was a lie!! He didn’t care what happened to my father, if he did he would have stopped Bumblebee or done something!! “I've had enough of your Autobot lies! Return me to my crew! Or any place away from here!!!” “Optimus we are ready to dispose of the body.” Optimus turned on a screen and i watched as the Autobots dumped my father's body into the ocean like he was nothing, this angered me and struggled against my chains. “You dumped him in the ocean!! He deserves a proper tomb then that watery grave!!! How dare you!!” i thrashed and struggled until finally my chains broke and i rushed out of there instantly finding the cell where Soundwave was held and i ran to him hiding behind him as Optimus and the rest of the Autobots walked in. “Soundwave give us Lilac…” “Ya give us the old femme ‘con.” Soundwave didn't speak but he stood up blocking the Autobots from me. I held in my tears until the Autobots left us in the cell and when Soundwave sat back down i started crying my spark out. Everything i had known, grown up with was now gone, dead, and left at the bottom of the sea. “Lilac require Soundwave’s presence?” i looked up at Soundwave in shock, he had used his real voice which made me cry even more. He moved closer to me and i hugged him hiding in his protective arms until i fell into stasis. I woke up to see Soundwave completely asleep in stasis, the cell was dark quiet and cold, very cold and i didn't realize i moved closer to Soundwave until i felt the purr of his engine. I enjoyed this, it helped take my head off the fact that we were now prisoners on our own ship because Autobots killed my father, our leader. “Lilac happy for the moment?” i looked up at Soundwave a smile and slight blush going across my face as he took off his cracked mask revealing purple optics and a slightly scarred face. “Yes Soundwave i am happy for the moment… I just wish we could get out of this.” He hugged me before we heard the cell lock open, we let go of each other while Soundwave put his cracked mask back on and i hide behind Soundwave, i resorted back to the scared little sparkling from all those years ago when the Decepticons we first made. “Soundwave step aside we want to ask Lilac a few questions.” Soundwave didn't move he just stood still staring down the Autobots. “Soundwave we will ask you one more time, stand. Down.” Optimus glared at Soundwave anger in his optics, he had no right to be angry we did. They killed my father, our leader,  ORION’S BROTHER AND BEST FRIEND!!! “knockout can you help?” i stared in shock when Knockout came from behind the Autobots with their logo on his arm. “Traitor…” i looked at Soundwave as he clenched his fist in anger, if i ever escape these Autobots i will make them suffer and all those who became an Autobot. “Sorry Soundwave it's nothing personal.” He then stabbed Soundwave with his electric spear and Soundwave collapsed on the floor shaking from it. Optimus Prime then walked over and picked me up carrying me back to the command center. “Why did you stay with Megatron after you saw all the pain and destruction he caused?” I growled as if he didnt know, he was the reason my father was this way! “Orion Pax…” i said nothing more as Optimus stared at me in shock and anger. “What about Orion Pax?” “He was my father's brother and you Optimus Prime took him away!! Erased him!! You are the reason this war started…” He growled and slapped me across the face but i didn't care, they could rip off my arm for all i cared. “Very well sparkling… If you won't talk we will make you.” He then brought me to a training room that was turned into a torture cell. They strapped me to the berth and i watched as Knockout got that evil gleam in his optics as he sawed little parts of my arm and electrocuted me at other points. When this was all over i was thrown back in the cell with Soundwave but i couldn't move, it hurt to much to move as i slowly curled into a protective ball as best as i could. “Lilac require Soundwave presence… Soundwave smell energon and tears…” He picked me up and carried me into a corner of the cell and sat down with me on his lap as i cried and tried to struggle away. I cried more and more until i fell into stasis in Soundwaves arms, even when i woke up he refused to let me go afraid of what happened if he did. “Soundwave sorry he not protect Lilac, promised more…” i hugged him relaxing when i felt his engine purr, there was no way the Autobots would be able to take me again. Just then the lock opened and so did the door but this only made Soundwave hug me tighter protectively. “Soundwave we need Lilac for the day…” Soundwave gave a recording of a predacon roar and backed away me still in his arms, i felt like that sparkling that wanted to do anything to please her father even take on a full grown mech who could fly. “Knockout you know what to do.” Knockout walked back in this time his optics showed regret with evil but it only made me mad, the Decepticons should no longer have to go through this treatment! Knockout pulled out his electrical spear and started walking towards us and that's when something inside of me snapped…