Chapter 10

As i expected Optimus came alone because he values peace and wants peace with the Decepticons but little does he know i don't plan on him leaving tonight… “Optimus Prime…” He walked up slowly with no guns or sword out. “You wished to speak of peace?” I smirked the plan forming perfectly in my head without him knowing. “Yes i did… i'm glad Smokescreen gave you the message… but he didn’t give you all of it i'm afraid.” Optimus looked at me with shock and stopped walking fifteen feet in front of me ohh this is to good… “What did he fail to mention Lilac?” i smiled innocently as i walked closer until there was ten feet between us. “He failed to mention the part where I wouldn't be alone… Ohh Soundwave…” i smirked as Soundwave came out of the shadows Laserbeak hovering above us quietly. “Why is Soundwave here?” i smirked more, wow he really is dumb… no wonder he came alone. “He is here to record everything of course… We want this moment in history to be seen by all Autobots and Decepticons alike don't we?” Yes the day in history where Optimus Prime finally fell in battle. Optimus nodded slightly then looked at me. “What do you want for there to be peace between us?” i smirked your spark next to Megatron’s throne will do nicely… “Nothing much Prime… nothing much at all and we Decepticons promise not to hurt any humans… All i want for there to be peace is… Your spark!” i shot at his guns as he drew them and broke them and when he drew his sword i drew mine. “Come get me Prime!” He charged forward and i front flipped over him shooting his back then drew my sword again. “You lied to me about peace!” i charged again and i jumped over him again smirking, thank you father for the close combat help. “I'm a Decepticon what did you think i was gonna do? Let you live while my father is in the scrapyard?!!” we clashed swords and i glared at him the rage fueling my attacks. “Megatron’s death was not my fault!” i growled and swung my sword at his arm but he blocked it. “The war was your fault and my father would not have died if the war had not started!!” he swung his sword at my face and i did a black flip away before it scratched me. Suddenly i saw him falter in his step just a bit and i took the shot at his unstable leg knocking him to the floor pinning him down with my peds. “What was it my father always said Prime?! Ohh ya one shall live… one shall fall and that one shall be you!!” i pressed my blade slightly into his chest hoping to destroy the matrix while i'm at it. “What did you say to him before he died?! Oh ya… It’s time you pay for your crimes against Cybertron and against your brethren!!” i my blade drew energon as it broke through his plating and hit important wires. “Lilac enough drop your weapon and back away!!” Shocked i looked around the mine until i saw my father fly in on his jet mode. Wait my father?! He was dead!! How is he here?!! I obeyed and retracted my weapon getting off of Optimus happy to see i injured him enough that he couldn't get up. “Prime… how sad it is to see a Decepticon beat you… my daughter nonetheless… She has made me proud by her actions and her attempt to avenge my death… It is a shame Orion was taken from me but… that rage i feel has only made me stronger and you weaker. Come my daughter… let us return home for i doubt he will survive his wounds long.” I smiled and transformed into my Cybertronian jet following my father to the flight deck with Soundwave close behind us. “Father!!! You're alive and well and!! And!!” i ran up and hugged him noticing no other bots around minus Soundwave but I trusted him. My father hugged me back with a lot of strength and smiled proudly at me. “I meant every word Lilac, you have made me proud.” i wiped a tear from my optics and hugged him again when i realized Starscream needs a visit… “Father would you like to see Starscream?” He looked down at me with an evil grin telling me all i need to know and i brought him to the command center where Starscream was giving orders to the bots. “I don't care if Lilac isn't back yet i want to leave her here!! She is worse than Megatron was!!” i smirked hearing this and looked at my father who had an angry look on his face as he walked up to Starscream. “Hey Screamer… I would think about flying away about now unless you wanna be turned to scrap!” i called out to Starscream as he continued on his rant without realizing my father right behind him. “Huh?! Ahhhh!!!!” He turned around to be met with my father's gun to his head and he took my advice and tried to fly away, unfortunately for him, Megatron was able to grab his wings and throw him onto the ground. “You dare try to leave my daughter behind for scrap?!! I think you deserve a lesson my dear Starscream…” At that he dragged Starscream to a soundproof holding cell but even with it begin soundproof i heard Starscream's yells of pain and agony.