Chapter 6

Years passed and i am now 18 years of age and today is my creation day and the day of my test to see if i get my Decepticon insignia or to see if i get more training. Megatron is expecting me to pass easily but i am still worried, i have to spar with other bots the winner of the fights get their insignias to the losers either die from wounds or keep training. I woke up and got off my berth seeing a energon cube on my desk with a data pad “Happy creation day my dear daughter -Megatron.” I smiled and drank the energon, my father never once did forget my creation day but it was nice to get a token of remembrance from him. I looked at my internal clock to see i had one hour till the test would begin so i went to the flight deck to seek my special training space. Megatron has a hidden training place on the deck and i found it a few years back, i never told him but i trained there on my free time after i finished my lesson while waiting for him. When i got into the training space i started practicing my up close combat on one of the metal dummies, accidently i broke it and i looked around nervously. “Scrap! Father is going to kill me!” I put the dummy back together quickly without any noise and sighed a breath of relief when i got it back in shape. “I knew someone was using my training space but couldn’t figure out who… you should have told me you needed help with close combat, i’m very good at it.” I turned around hearing the one voice i hoped i wouldn’t hear here “Father!! I uh… I… i am sorry… i didn’t want to disappoint you or make you angry, i just wanted the extra practice.” I lowered my head waiting for him to yell at me but it never came “My daughter… anything i have is yours, i only wish you had come to me for extra practice.” I lowered my head more checking my internal clock seeing it was only ten thirty, the test started at eleven. “Father… I have thirty minutes till the tests begin, can you help me prepare?” He smiled and walked over. “Gladly, let us begin.” We practiced until there was ten minutes left before the tests so i could rest in my berth until then. When i woke up i went to the flight deck to see my group lining up for choosing and i joined their side. “Well if it isn’t miss weakling… wonder who will kick her scrap today hahaha!” i glared at them but instantly fixed myself as Starscream and Megatron walked in. “Listen here sparklings, I will assign you to a sparring partner and you will fight until one yields or until one passes out.” we all said yes Lord Megatron and listened to Starscream as he gave us our sparring partner, I got one of the hardest bots. “Good luck Soundwave…” we shook servos then proceeded to battling, he used his cables and cassettes but in the end i sent him to the medbay and watched as everyone else finished their battle. I caught Megatron’s eye and saw pride in his eyes as he gave me an approving nod while i waited for everyone else to finish. When everyone had either lost or won Megatron walked up to us and glared at all of us. “Well i guess it wasn't as bad as the first time i saw you fight… Here is a challenge for you… The first bot to defeat Starscream in a fight will win his job.” He turned around smirking at him with a look saying i know what you have been planing. Airachnid was first but she lost within thirty minutes, next was Shockwave and he lasted five minutes longer than Airachnid but still failed. “Come on, isn't anyone here strong enough to defeat Starscream?” Megatron looked around at the group who all stayed quiet and backed away, so it was up to me. “My liege… I am willing to spar with Starscream for his job.” i stood at attention not letting my emotions show how happy i was that Megatron gave me a proud smile. “Fight!” i dodged a missile that Starscream shot at me and continued dodging his punches. “You think that just because you are Megatron’s daughter you are strong enough to beat me?! I’ll teach you this lesson the hard way!” At that he lunged at me and pinned my arms to floor, seeing a way to escape I kicked him and shot at his wings. That is the most painful place for a seeker to get hit. He started screaming as i blasted near his peds closer and closer every time until he got far enough away where he could stand up. He then turned around at shot at Megatron’s chest with a missile and gave me a smug grin. Reacting almost instantly i shot two holes through his wings and jumped in front of the missile before it hit Megatron. “Lilac!!” I fell to floor holding my stomach in pain as energon leaked and looked up as i saw my father picking me up and carrying me to the medbay. “Did i… make you proud… father..?” Everything then went black and my head swirled with pain and fear.