Chapter 7

The holiday break was rolling around, things at the shop becoming increasingly busy as people stopped by to purchase Christmas gifts.

Clara was happy that she could help so many parents pick gifts for their children. She would tell them stories about her brother and what kinds of things he wanted or what he thought was most useful and would receive many stories in return about pranks that had been pulled in the customers' own homes. It was a nice little snapshot into the lives of people she was enjoying the company of.

One day, Clara had requested that she have a break midday so that she could go and pick up Michael from King's Cross Station. Fred and George didn't hesitate in letting her go and even told her she could bring him back to the shop. She beamed at the thought .

As she walked down the platform, she spotted a familiar woman in the crowd.

"Mrs. Weasley!" she called out.

Molly turned around and gave Clara a large smile as well as a large hug.

"Hello, dear! Fred and George give you some time off to get your brother?" she asked, noting that Clara was still in her uniform.

She nodded. "Have they arrived yet?"

"Not quite. I believe the train should be pulling in soon."

As if right on cue, parents and families alike watched as the Hogwarts Express pulled into the station. The steam from the red engine clouded the platform and with a giant hiss, doors opened to let out students for the holiday.

In the distance, she could see Mrs. Weasley's other two children, Ron and Ginny, walking towards them with Harry Potter. George had mentioned to Clara that their house was going to be very full over the holiday break, Fred and George both glad that they had the loft above the shop to stay in.

"Clara!" she heard from a distance away. She squinted to see her brother starting to walk towards her, a bright smile on his face.

She waved at him as he got closer. Bringing him in for a hug, she noted that he wasn't trying to push her away. He hugged her much tighter than he usually did.

"Okay, okay I can't breathe," she joked.

He stepped back and Clara put her hands on his shoulders. "You look like you've aged at least three years. Are you sure you're still my little brother?"

He laughed. "Well you look like an old woman. And what's wrong with your hair?"

She whacked him lightly on the shoulder and ignored his question as they walked to grab his trunk, then out of the station.

"You mind coming with me somewhere before we head home?"

"Where's that?" Michael asked.

"You'll see."

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

Michael's eyes grew wide with excitement when he and his sister made it to Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

"I have to finish my shift, but Fred and George said you're more than welcome to hang out until we're finished."

Her brother couldn't have looked more excited. The two walked into the shop that was filled with even more adults, and students.

"Clara!" a voice called out.

Michael turned to see both of the twins walk to greet them.

"This must be Michael. Fred–"

"–and George Weasley at your service."

They both extended their hands out to the 14-year-old whose eyes were full of awe.