005

very late at night or very early in the morning ivy opened the door to her awfully tiny and awfully cold 'home'. but it was okay, she needed to save money from heating.

she changed into a sweatshirt, sweatpants, a hoodie and two pairs of socks and layed down on her bed. after a while she turned to face the wall, which she had decorated with old photographies.

with a sigh she covered herself with her blanket and pressed her face against her pillow, trying to surpress her sobs.

where was the girl she used to be? the girl who could easily talk to everyone?
but now she was all alone in this more or less foreign country and there wasn't a single person on earth, to who she could tell about her worries.

but it was okay, this time ivy would get through it all alone.

going to the convenience store frequently was tempting for minho because of two factors: there was food and there was ivy choi, who seemed to be such a different kind of human.

but he couldn't go there just to see the girl without buying anything and he didn't have enough money to buy food every day, even if it was cheap; so he didn't, although it made him feel very unhappy.

minho sat on his bed and checked the photos he had taken that day on his laptop. after a while he had to cover himself with his blanket, but he was still shivering. "i'm freezing! and i'm hungry!" he whined. "and damn, i miss that hoodie."