011

"uh mino?" ivy greeted him on the phone.

"hi ivy?"

"sorry, if this i was being cocky, but i signed you up for a job." she said on the other side of the line and minho's jaw dropped.

"you did what?" eventually he sounded more offended than he was, he felt disappointed by himself, since the girl had managed to do, what he couldn't.

"a club called l'arcane is searching for a professional photographer to promote their location and i signed you up for that. the interview is tomorrow at 2pm."

"oh my, you wouldn't have to do this for me."

"but i wanted to!" ivy smirked to herself, when she found minho speechless; the man who was always so quick witted and eloquent was now mute, because of her.

after a while minho cleared his throat. "would it be too much to ask you to come along?"

this time ivy was the one to remain silent for a few seconds. "of course, i'd love to. honestly i'm just quite surprised, that someone would want me to do that."

minho chuckled into his phone. "i would flick your forehead, if i could."

"ya! song mino! don't be violent!" laughed ivy, while putting on a playfully angry tone.

"don't say my full name, it scares me." said minho, suddenly whiny. "well, whatever. see you tomorrow!"

after they both had hung up minho took a deep breath. maybe she'll be my lucky charm.