015

for the second time minho walked down the stairs to l'arcane on his first day as an employed person- or rather first night as an employed person.

it would've been a lie to say, that he wasn't excited to see the place again. as soon as he entered the club, he was greeted by a tall young man with brown hair and a wide smile. "hi, i'm kim jiwon and you're our new photographer song minho, right?"

"that's right!" said minho, a little doumbfounded.

"great!" exclaimed jiwon loudly. "manager yoon told me to show you around here today before we all start working. i'm a barista here at l'arcane and my bar is over there."

another world read minho quietly. "actually i noticed this the  last time i went here... what are all the bars about?"

jiwon, who had been waiting for this question, smiled even wider. "well,  every bar has a different concept related to it's name. at every bar you can get different drinks and they're all decorated differently. if we have a new barista they have to come up with a new unique concept for their bar. our club has a quite large social media base, so every barista also has to make a new social media account to promote their content."

"this" pointed out minho. "is dope."

"i know!" grinned jiwon. "i was like that too when i started here and honestly i still am. anyway, let me show you around." enthusiastically jiwon clapped his hands and walked towards the first staff room.

when they had finished walking around after about an hour, they ended up at jiwon's bar. "so today's your first day of work; manager yoon told me that you can just take pictures of whatever you want when the club opens and come to his office tomorrow at 9 am." jiwon explained further.

"the manager is not here today?" asked minho. "and i thought his last name was kang."

"his last name actually is kang, but his full name is kang seungyoon and everyone who has worked here for longer just calls him yoon. today he's buying stuff for the next concept night together with junhee."

"wow, you even have concept nights here?"

"of course, i mean out place is lit." jiwon laughed loudly and opened the fridge behind the bar. "want something to drink? without alcohol of course, we're still on duty." when the other nodded his head, jiwon handed him a glass of water and grinned. "everyone calls me bobby around here."

what's up with all these american names lately?

so minho spend the night watching other people partying the night away and eventually he started to feel content with what he was doing.

at the same time ivy spend her night alone behind the counter of the super market. now that minho had a job, he couldn't come to the store at night.

although she would never admit it to him, she really missed seeing his face.

and eventually she hated herself for it.

-

(a/n) i have a feeling that i will fuck this up