013

when minho came back from his interview, he felt truly relieved though he didn't already know if he would get the employment. the staff of the club just seemed to be so friendly and fun to be around with.

besides that he needed the money so badly, he wanted to take out ivy to this place that was so much like his taste.

at one of the bars he found ivy with the head in her hands. minho knew that she wasn't fine, but he ignored it.

if he'd try to talk to her about it she'd push him away, he knew it because he was like that too.

right in that moment he felt strong, since he was finally getting his life together; if it was for her, he felt as if he could wait forever.

so he also ignored the fact that he barely knew her.

after a while ivy noticed him and looked up with a smile. "how did it go? did you get the employment?"

"well, i don't know yet, but it went pretty well. they said that they really liked my work and they'll give me a feedback after the last interview tomorrow." before mino could even realize what was happening, ivy got up and wrapped her arms around him.

"i'm sure you did well." she mumbled against his chest.

taken aback by the unfamiliar sensation minho just stood there awkwardly, so ivy let go. it wasn't like he actually wanted her too, but he was just surprised by this sudden step.

"sorry." she said and looked him into the eyes, but he shook his head. "don't be, i was just surprised."

"whatever, let's go and look foreward to their reply." said ivy and was the first one to turn towards the stairs.

with a flushed face minho looked after her for a second, before he started moving too. this club would be a special place to him nevertheless if he got accepted or not; it was all because of her.

yet he didn't even seem to notice how far he had fallen.