016

an old radio was blaring 70s trot music through the convenience store, while ivy mopped the floor. for a moment she put down her broom and wiped a strand of hair out of her face.

outside snow flakes fell softly onto the ground, which hadn't been disturbed by costumers in quite a few hours.

although trying her hardest to restrain herself, the only thing on ivy's mind was song minho. she had been the one, who got him a job so he could feed himself and yet she regretted it so badly for a selfish reason.

after finishing the floors, ivy carried the bucket to the back and emptied the dirty water into the drain. right then the bell at the entrance rang and announced a new costumer. or so she thought.

mino?

but as she rushed to the counter, she only found her co-worker, who would work the next shift.

for a moment ivy considered buying something small on her way out, but in the end decided against it. her way home seemed longer and colder these days, because she couldn't help but think of the time she walked it with mino, after they had food at the street vendor.

her tiny apartment laid quiet and cold in front of her and without hesitation ivy snuck under her blankets with her work cloths still on.

like a child she wrapped her arms around her knees, trying to sleep without great sucess. at around 4am, she thought fuck it and did something rather impulsive.

to mino from ivy
hi mino, how're you doing?
delivered, 4:16 am

a few hours later she woke up starved.

mino really enjoyed his new job at the club and his boss and the co-workers seemed happy with what he was doing and how he presented their place.

it was kind of therapeutic seeing people enjoying themselves all night without caring too much. also he would get to discover new music for free while at his job, which was a big plus for him.

as usual he was taking pictures of other people, when his phone buzzed in his pocket.

but mino was too lost in his occupation to notice.

-

i'm back everyone :) what do you want to see next?