008

violently ivy pulled her hair, while trying to light a cigarette with trembling fingers and despite the cold wind. she probably was crying, but due to the freezing air her face was too numb to feel it.

all she was sure about was the fact that she hurt so much that she didn't feel anything at all.

mino turned around the corner towards the grocery store; today was a good day because he'd be able to buy something to eat, for the past days he had been starving to bad.

when he arrived at the small front door, there was a sign saying i'll be back in five minutes.

on an instant his stomach grumbled and this time he wouldn't give up that easily. eventually he strolled around the building and froze in place.

the most beautiful girl, ivy choi, was caught up in an ugly situation: she was sitting on the cold pavement crying, while nervously fumbling around the lit cigarette in her hand.

what should he do? comfort her? it appeared awkward to minho and he was scared of creeping her out. but then again she had lowkey done the same  for him before she had even known anything about him.

all of sudden ivy felt a warm fabric on her shoulders, though she didn't have the power to look up, it looked pretty much like the bomber jacket she had seen on minho.

someone sat down next to her and reached out for her hand; it was really minho.

"i would say that you're too pretty to cry, but it's really okay to cry if you feel like it." minho said softly. "if you want me to, i can just stay with you until you feel better. i won't ask."

"don't be so cheesy." snapped ivy in between her sobs, but took his hand with both of hers' even tighter.

while minho found himself falling for her even deeper, because he was impressed by how strong she was, ivy found comfort in the warm jacket that smelled like cotton and coffee and the younger man's presence.

the next day she would swear to herself to never show such weakness in front of someone again.

at least minho had her phone number and something to eat by the end of the night.