010

during the next days song minho did not leave ivy's mind. she really urged to help him with what he was doing, since she knew how hard it was to work all day and still have nothing.

so eventually an idea came to her mind and she texted minho for the first time ever. she asked him to meet up with her during the day, to bring his portfolios and his camera.

doing anything during the day was rare for ivy and she couldn't help but chuckle, when she thought that minho should really be thankful about this.

don't get her wrong, she wasn't that selfish, she just was realistic about the fact that minho liked her.

besides that she was trying really hard to lock out the voices in her head and act like a normal person for a while.

when she arrived in front of the café, minho was already there and waved at her. ivy's heart fluttered a little, but she ignored it. "i don't think either of us can afford a café, so let's just search for a bench in the park."

"sure, sure." agreed minho and ivy laughed. he'd probably do whatever she said.

but then again she loved this stupid, flustered smile on his face whenever he looked at her.

ivy asked him to have a look at his portfolios, minho felt actual gratitude that she cared for his passion.

for a good one and a half hours he observed her expression, while she examined his photographies for every little detail.

although his bones were shaking from the cold, he could've stayed like this forver. the moment was destroyed, when ivy finally looked up again.

"these are so beautiful." she said in a soft tone that made minho feel a little more proud of himself.

"thank you so much." and he meant it. "i just think that the reason for my work getting rejected constantly is that i don't have any human motives."

"odd" ivy added. "i was just about to say the same."

he knew she didn't mean it that way, but somehow he was ashamed of it. "it's just... i don't have the money to employ anyone, since i'm not even employed myself."

"that's why i wanted to see your motives."

actually minho couldn't keep up with what she was saying and just gave her a questioning look.

"what i mean... if you don't think of me as too ugly, i could be the model for your phots." she paused for a while. "i know you want to do art, but right now you need some money first and if a human motive is more liked by the industry, i'd be more than willing to help."

"wow, you're amazing." minho gasped, this was a win - win situation: he'd have a greater variety of motives and got to spend more time with ivy. "and you're beautiful."

"just shut up mino, will you?" she suddenly snapped and stood up. "so when do we start?"

"how about right away?"

-

(a/n) i will lead the story on to new locations, so stay tuned + i am so proud of minho's solo, he put so much work in there