Authors Note

Hey, lovelies! If you guys are enjoying LB&BH, while you wait for the next update, check out my other story Sweetest Torment ^.^ (There's a sexy little preview below ;D )  It's darker, dirtier and just as intriguing <3 if you check it out, let me know what you think~!

xoxoxo

-Naughty

~ ~ ~

Felicity had never been so humiliated in her entire life...and so aroused. York had dragged her into his office beside the foyer and with one sweep of his arm, cleared everything off his desk. Papers, folders, paperweights and a bunch of other items went clattering to the floor. He used the extra length of her leash to tie her hands behind her back and gave her a little push. "Bend over" he demanded. his voice brokering no argument. She moved closer to the desk and bent slightly at the waist. He came up behind her and planted a hand on her back, pushing her all the way down so that her breast and stomach were pressed into the cold wood. She had no doubt that in this position her ass was in the air and giving him a nice view of her lacy red underwear. York stifled a moan at the sight before him and tried to focus on the task at hand. Pulling a chair up directly behind her, he sat and let his eyes run up the length of her smooth toned legs, encased in tantalizing fishnet, and then settle over her exquisitely round rear.

"Tell me Felicity...have you ever been spanked?" Her delicate gasp sounded and he smirked knowingly. "The last time I checked, that wasn't your business" she retorted. York sighed and shook his head. "Wrong answer". He brought his hand down across her ass and she jerked at the impact. He knew it wasn't hard enough to hurt but enough to sting. Felicity's eyes were round with surprise that he had actually spanked her. "Have you ever been spanked?" he asked again. Feeling embarrassed, Felicity resorted to her favorite method of interaction. Sarcasm. "I'm not sure if you were here a few seconds ago, but I would clearly call that a spank". His hand came down on her ass again and she released a soft gasp. It had been a little harder than the first one. "Don't be smart with me" he warned.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time. Have you. Ever. Been. Spanked?" Swallowing, Felicity shook her head. He tapped a finger against one of her ass cheeks, a subtle warning. She shivered and gave a stuttered "N-no." He removed the finger. "Good girl". Indignation roared through her, but so did something else. Excitement. Her cheeks heated in shame. What was wrong with her? She yelped as his hand came down on her, pulling her from her thoughts. He must have asked her another question. "I asked if you've been tied up" he repeated. "I...I" she must have taken too long to answer for his liking because in the next instant his hand hit her ass not once but three times. She jerked at each one, releasing another yelp. It stung and she quivered. "Answer" he ordered.

"No" she whispered. His hand struck her again. "Louder!" he demanded. "No!" she gasped. York nodded in approval. "Good. I'm the first then". The way he said that shouldn't have excited her but raw possession layer his tone. "You tried to run away..." Felicity stiffened, unsure if she was expected to say anything. "But you won't do it again. Correct?" Felicity clenched her jaw, refusing to answer. He spanked her five times in quick succession and she bit her lip to keep a scream back. Whether the scream would have been of pleasure or pain, she couldn't tell because right now she was feeling both. Every time he slapped her it sent a vibration straight to her sex. Even as her ass stung like fire. "What won't you do again?" She bit her lip harder and shook her head "Please..." she whispered. If he kept hitting her he'd find out...find out how aroused she was right now.

He yanked up her dress exposing her ass and underwear and delivered another five slaps against her cheeks. These ones were more intense, the sound of flesh against flesh deafening in the quiet office. Unable to hold back Felicity cried out in pleasure, her back arching. York's hand stilled against her and his eyes widened slightly. "You're enjoying this" he breathed, wonder lacing his voice. Felicity shook her head furiously in denial. "N-no".

"So, if I were to reach down," his hand slide down to her thighs "and cup that sweet little pussy..." Felicity's heart pounded against her chest and she squirmed slightly. His word affecting her almost as much as his actions. "I wouldn't find it wet?" Her eyes fluttered closed and she couldn't answer. "Well, let's check." His hand moved to her inner thigh and slowly slide upwards. She should tell him to stop, deny his claim, but deep down she wanted him to touch her. To help relieve the pressure. His hand finally found her center and he cupped her.

York hissed out a breath, his already erect cock hardening even more. "Shit. You're fucking drenched" he groaned. He slipped her soaked panties to the side and ran a finger over her slick lips. Felicity moaned, pressing back against him. He slipped one finger in and she gave a needy gasp. "Spread your legs wider for me ".

~ ~ ~

I hope you enjoy! And if so, I hope you check out the full chapter!