Author's Note

IMPORTANT NOTE: This note is being published because of special circumstances in regards to my hiatus and the progress of this book. But in the future, AN's will be strictly about the book (or related to it). Any information about why updates are delayed, increased, etc, about me, or any absences or hiatus, will always be posted on my profile, with the proper detail and announced to you lovelies. So if you're not following me, and I haven't updated in a while, please pop of over to my profile as the reasoning will be posted there. :)  

Now! Hello my beautiful lovelies!! I am back and very happy to be! Too all of you that have been patiently waiting and reaching out, leaving comments, etc, thank you so much! They were all so, so appreciated and really encouraging. I won't go into every single detail because for one, it would make this note far too long, and two, I'm sure you guys are more concerned to hear about the future of this book lol :D. But, those who have been with me for a long time, know I constantly struggle with my health due to an autoimmune disorder. So sadly, it often causes me to take a break from writing every now and then. Which was the case, when I stopped updating in November. It was a little worse than usual, I was hospitalized for a long while, and it was quite the rocky road. But I'm finally feeling better enough to start posting again. I'm still recovering, and my health is still in a *cringe* fragile state (hate that word haha!) but I am getting stronger and I want to get back to you guys and to what I love. 

So! That means, updates are on the way! Whoo! They will be slow, so bear with me! But! They're coming my loves! :D So if you're still here, still with me and eager to find out what's going on with our unfortunate mysh haha! Keep a look out for an update this week! And who knows, maybe I'll reward your patience with more than one! ;) 

Thank you for taking the time to read this note! 

xoxoxo

- Naughty