Target Boys ➸ 5SOS by 5sos_overwhelmed

Target Boys ➸ 5SOS - 5sos_overwhelmed

okay, first of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating in like ages. Since I've been back from my trip to the UK I've had to catch up on a lot of fanfiction (lol, I actually still have to read like the bajillion updates for Mean Boys, that'll take a year or two) so i haven't updated, but I'm going to try and update more for you guys. I've gotten like idk 17,000 reads or something and I'm just beyond happy. ANYWAYS. TO THE FANFICTION. LOL. You should've seen this coming..... after the target prank those dorks pulled, there had to be some sort of fanfiction that's worth reading that's on Wattpad... and now I've found a great one for you all to read. This fanfic is pure gold. There's only like four or five chapters or something (but then again the prank was like two weeks ago) but it's like awesomesauce. It's cool and nice and gah I like it. I HIGHLY SUGGEST READING THIS IF YOU NEED A TARGET FIC. Yeah, thankies :) So basically, that's it, but I might have a few more Target fics coming your way. It's a great au and I find this interesting and kinda funny. Yayyyy. I'm back, hope ya bitchatchos all missed me (joking, of course, you guys are all angels).

Some girls like skater boys, or football boys, or frat boys, or beach boys, but you know what I like? Target boys.