eighteen // l.h by boopyluke

eighteen // l.h - boopyluke

So hi guys! It's been like a year since I updated, sorry about that. Okay, not an actual year, just well like a few weeks. I've been trying to update a few of my newer stories (the target employees, romeo, and demi) and so i haven't been trying very hard to work on finding new ff to read.. I luv all of u though! Okay. Back to the whole point of this review! So, radicashton acutally asked me to review this book, so I looked it up (thanks bae ur so sweet love u)!!!!!! And it's really well written. I don't tend to read a lot of luke fanfiction (no hattteee i love luke) but this one's awesome. I have to read some of the new updates, and although this story's barely started, it seems to be getting good. :) It's not cliche and the author is a doll! SO! Now everyone has a new fanfic to check out! Thanks for 30K reads! That's awesome! Sorry I'm not saying that much about it, but I promise it's awesome. I'm kinda in a rush to get to dinner right now (ewww rite i'm telling u about my personal life, like u care), but please go look at it! The setup is interesting for the chapters, and the book is fairly unknown, so GET THAT GAL SOME READS.

Byeee. Sorry for rambling like usual, lol.

"I've never taken a liking to people who've known exactly what they were going to do every single day of their lives. Life is meant to be lived, you know? A daily routine, a ten year plan- that's not living. Waking up every day and not knowing what might happen-" he shook his head and took a sip of his beer, "I don't know, maybe that's not living either, but it's a hell of a lot closer. And it might not be for everyone, but it's the only way for me."