The Big Picture.//CH by flowersofcal

The Big Picture.// CH - flowersofcal

holy catnip. it's been like idek like three months since i updated this, and i've just have to say- i'm a horrible person. there's no excuse except i've been lazy and i recently started watching glee (i know, i know, four or five years too late) and so yeah. Also, I noticed that for some reasons all my reads disaappeared on my computer, so i have like 7,000 now, which is strange and upsetting. don't worry it about it guys, you're all great supporters.

anyway, @flowersofcal asked me to review her book here. she's really sweet and i really have to give her kudos for having patience with me at all. ON TO THE REVIEW. So. The Big Picture is a nice read :) There's only a few chapters up, and most of them are pretty short, but it does seem promising. It is a Cal story, so all you Hood girls out theree........ if you need a book.... [SPOILER] the main character hasn't met Calum yet, only Luke and Michael, but I'm sure he's going to come in next chapter. There is some grammar mistakes and such but that's alright, we're all human and so just watch out for that. Other than that, go give this girl some support! :D Below is the summary....

When annalisa moved all the way from the her home in the big apple to Sydney she thought that her world was going to end. What happens when she meets someone which she becomes his?Written by: flowersforcal

Side note to @flowersofcal: you're really sweet. thank you for waiting so long and sorry my review is kinda short. :)