Chapter 6: Flirty Flight

"Hello mum, I am at the airport. Phone will be on flight mode now so don't start panicking." Sahana walked inside the airport in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt along with a jacket and she had let her hair down. She talked to her mother as she moved to the counter dragging her bag behind her.

"Yes Saral, I am coming. It's just a matter of time before I do a naagin dance in your wedding." Rishi chuckled as he hung up the phone and moved towards food court before joining the queue at the counter.

Soon he was talking to the lady behind the counter. As soon as he reached her, he gasped loudly and kept his hand at his heart.

"Oh God!!" Rishi dramatically placed his hand on his heart.

"What's wrong, sir?" The young lady behind the counter asked her concerned.

"Your name... It suits you. Ms. Pretty!!"

"Well, thank you sir. But it's Petty." A small blush came up on her cheek.

"Who cares about that.... I know you are very pretty." He gave her his best flirtatious smile.

This voice caught the attention of Sahana.

It's the same brat.

She turned to check if she was correct but the guy behind the counter interrupted her and returned her passport to her. After keeping it in her purse she turned but found the guy gone.

Sighing she moved to her flight and sat on the middle seat reading a novel.

Rishi boarded the flight soon after.

"God, please let there be a beautiful girl beside me. Please... Please... Please." He mumbled as he went to his seat.

Wow, there is a girl. Good going, Rishi! But she is reading a book. I wish she will talk to me. Well, Rishi Malhotra works his magic on any girl.

He cleared his throat to grab the girl's attention and she looked up at him. Honey brown eyes. Eyes which can make any guy weak in his knees.

Rishi was mesmerized by her eyes when he noticed her scowling at him.

Why is she scowling at me? Do I know her? Oh... Shit.... She is... She is that girl from the cafe. God, I had asked for a girl not a human bomb.

He noticed that she was still looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

Ok, why am I here again? Oh yes... My seat.

"That's... That's my seat. The... The window seat."

Ok, why am I stuttering?

She shifted as he sat beside her.

"So, are you going to India too?"

What, seriously Rishi this was your ice breaker. What has happened to me?

"Will this flight go anywhere else too?" Sahana shot back.

"Umm... Yeah.... My bad. By the way I am..."

"Not interested."

"Excuse me...?"

"You heard me right. I am not interested in knowing anything about you. According to me, you are just a jerk, an egoistic, flirt and also a brat." Sahana looked at him with a pointed gaze.

"That's your misconception." Rishi said trying to defend himself.

"I don't want to make it right. Now please don't disturb."