Chapter 7: Old Memories

Sanaya jumped on the bed on which Sahana was sleeping and shook her vigorously.

"Wake up Kumbhkaran (a fictional character in Ramayana who used to sleep for 6 months.)... Sleeping since yesterday. Get up fatso!!!"

The last word caught Sahana's attention and she opened her eyes.

"Fatso... Who is fatso? Can't you see I have lost alot of my weight!!!"

Sanaya laughed hearing her answer.

"Ok... Then I guess I will call you ex-fatso! What say??"

At this Sahana threw a pillow at her.

"Shut up Sannu! Go away. I want to sleep. I was dreaming but you disturbed me. Get lost."

She turned to sleep but Sanaya forcefully made her sit.

"Come on... We have to go for shopping today... Then girls night out tonight!!!! Yay!!!!"

Sahana rubbed her eyes and then looked at Sanaya.

"Shopping and party are a big no from my side.... Yay!!!!"

"But why???" Sanaya whined.

"Because there is too much crowd, too much chaos. I hate chaos and I love sleep. So you guys carry on with shopping and I will continue sleeping."

Sanaya rolled her eyes at this.

"You are no fun Saha. Come on.... There will be drinks in the party. And none of the elders to disturb us." She said in a whisper as if scared of anybody hearing it.

"I don't drink and you know that." Sahana stated this as a matter of fact and Sanaya looked at her in disbelief.

"Dude... You were in America. Then too??? Party is life there."

"How is my not drinking is anyhow related to me living in America... You have gone dumb. Don't be with Saral. I am warning you." Sahana said and laughed as Sanaya glared at her.

"Ok alright. You go on disturbing people from sleep and I will come downstairs after getting ready..... Tell me one thing. Will Rishi be there too? I mean I won't come across him for the whole day right? I have had enough of him to last me my lifetime!" 

Sanaya chuckled hearing this.

"Nope. He won't be there. But don't think so much about him or you will fall in love with him." She sent Sahana a wink who glared at her.

"Sannu you have two minutes. Run for your life and don't come across me for the whole day. Because if I caught you..."

Before Sahana could complete her sentence Sanaya ran out of the room as Sahana laughed and closed the door.

After half an hour she came out of the room in a jeans and t-shirt knotted a little just below her navel.