Epilogue: Shaadi Me Zaroor Aana!

It had been three years since all this had happened. A lot had changed in these three years.

Ayesha lost Rishi in that party but met Varun. Varun is a lieutenant in Indian Army. Though they are not dating right now but Varun is trying really hard to be with her. Ayesha also likes him but is scared of confessing her love to him.

Saral and Sanaya had a daughter last year named Sara. She is a beautiful girl with a very cute smile and lot's of love for her aunt Saha.

Rishi also sorted out everything with his father. It needed a lot of push by Sahana but when both the men came out of the room with tears in their eyes, Sahana knew that she had done nothing wrong.

It was the first birthday of Sara and the whole family had gathered to celebrate it. Sarika and her husband had arrived alongwith Devika and Shashi a day before while Sahana and Rishi came together later that day.

Everybody was sitting together and talking when suddenly the topic of Sahana and Rishi's marriage came up.

"So are you two going to date your whole life or get married too?" Sarika looked at them who just looked at each other and smiled.

"Aunty Ji... I am not going to marry your daughter. Just look at her. Small eyes, irregular nose, bully attitude... Naah... She is not my type. I will marry Violet." He was suddenly stopped when Sahana threw a cushion on him and tried to leave the room.

Rishi caught her wrist and pulled her towards himself.

"Even if her nose is irregular and eyes are small... I can see the love she has for me in her eyes. She is the only one who can handle my childish nature. Of course I will marry only her. She maybe a bully but I want to annoy her all her life and then get scolded by her. So Ms. Sahana Verma are you ready to scold me all my life?"

Sahana gave a small smile and looked down and muttered a small yes.

Everybody started clapping as Rishi hugged her and she hid her face in his chest.

*After 2 months*

"Where is Sahana's chandbali?"
"Where are her sandals?" "Someone hand me her stole." "Oh God, it's getting too late. The baraat would be there."

There was a huge chaos in Rambagh Palace. Afterall ot was Sahana's marriage. Ayesha and Sanaya were doing her makeup and giving her the final touch.

"This is a lot of makeup Sannu. Enough now." Sahana whined, not used to of this heavy makeup.

"Sshhh... You are going to get married. Stay silent and let me do whatever I am doing." Ayesha scolded her and Sahana did a motion of zipping her lips.

Everybody had been reading Sahana and even Ayesha. She was the only one left to get married. Varun was waiting for her and he had called her many times just to have a glance of her.

In these three years the bond of Ayesha and Sahana had increased manifolds. They were very close now.

Sahana was thinking all this when her phone pinged. It was a text from Rishi, "These people are not starting the baraat. I want to see you, wifey!"

Sahana smiled. Such a kid!

After an hour , she was called downstairs. Handling that heavy lehenga she moved slowly towards the stage where Rishi was waiting for her. For the first time in her life she noticed tears in Rishi's eyes. As she ascended the stairs he hugged her and whispered I Love You in her ears which made her blush.

Behind them a huge photo of them looking at each other was put in the background. The same picture which was clicked in Sanaya's marriage.

The picture had a story in itself,"If it is unexpected... It is love!"

          _______________________

               AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey,
End of the story. But this chain doesn't ends. Varun and Ayesha also need a story of themselves... Don't you think so?

The plot is still hazy but I will try my best to give it a good shape.

End of Rishi and Sahana. Hope you guys loved it. The beautiful trailer by   Do check out her work.

Signing off
Love Love 💕
A.S.