Chapter 8: A Girl's Day Out Or Is It?

Sarika accompanied the girls for shopping just after the breakfast. They had to shop for a hell lot of stuff so they were in car and Sahana was driving. But everybody knows about the traffic of Delhi. Sahana's knuckles turned white as she pressed her hand hard on the steering wheel. After half an hour they reached the shop and all the girls spilled out of the car.

They were at Tanishq for jewelries.

"Saha... Jewelries will be choosed by you for all the functions. You should have more idea considering you are a jewelry designer." Sanaya called out to Sahana who nodded.

They entered and went to the bridal section. There were a lot of jewelries that Sahana had designed. She decided on some sets and bought a simple pendant for herself.

After this they went to the shop for sarees and lehenga stuff.

"Saha.... You are also going to wear a saree in my wedding."

"No Sannu. I won't be comfort...." She retorted but the look at Sanaya's face made her silent.

"Alright choose one for me too." She frowned as Sanaya and Sarika high fived each other.

After shopping they went to the hotel for some rest. Sahana was in her room sorting out things when Sarika barged into her room with another lady of her age.

"Saha.... This is my friend... Best friend... Devi!" Sarika introduced Devika to her.

Sahana bent down to touch her feet as a mark of respect and she hugged her.

"Saru... She is your carbon copy. You too have same eyes. She is very beautiful." Sahana blushed as Devika praised her.

"Rishi is also a good guy. He helps everybody a lot." Sarika praised Rishi and Sahana rolled her eyes.

Seriously, that monkey doesn't deserves this much appreciation.

After some time they got ready for the bachelorette party tonight.

Sahana, Sanaya and some other cousins were going for a club party

Sahana, Sanaya and some other cousins were going for a club party. Of course Sahana was the designated driver as she was the only non drinker in the group. All sat in the open car and zoomed to the venue.