Chapter 14: I Love You...

Sanaya was sitting in her room alongwith Saral and Rishi.

"Bhabhi, who will be there to attend the reception from your side?" Rishi questioned Sanaya.

"My mom and dad. Ayesha will be here for sure... And maybe Sahana comes... We are not sure about her arrival." Rishi felt his heart sinking at Sanaya's words. This was probably the last chance of him meeting Sahana and it seemed that he was losing it.

"Any particular reason for her not coming?" Rishi asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"Her parents are leaving today and she will be leaving tomorrow morning so she will be busy packing up. Anyway I have requested her to take some time off for this function."

"Ohh." Rishi couldn't say anymore as he felt disappointed.

Meanwhile, Sahana was sitting with her head in her mom's lap and a frown was visible on her forehead.

"Mum you guys were leaving with me tomorrow then why do have to go today?" Sahana complained.

"Saha... Try to understand. Your dad's boss had called. He wants him to resume his work by tomorrow itself. There was some rescheduling of a very important meeting your father is needed in. And also we need to organize the house for you too, isn't it so my little Queen Victoria?" Sarika replied pinching her cheek as Sahana sat up.

"But this is very wrong. You guys promised. I will be alone then." She said frown still etched on her face.

"You are overthinking Saha. Ayesha is also here and you have to go to Sannu's reception too." Her father said entering the room.

"Uhh actually dad I was thinking that I won't go to the reception. I have to do the packing and all." She said in a feeble manner as her mother looked at her sternly.

"Sahana Verma, Sanaya had especially called me to send you there so you will have to go... No excuse. And it won't take a lot of time to pack your two jeans, three tops, one saree, one dress, two anarkalis two t shirts and two night dresses." Sarika said in one breath leaving no space for argument.

Sahana looked at her father for help but he also asked her to go because Sanaya really wanted to meet her so she agreed.

She dialled Sanaya's number and told her that she will be there to attend the party.

"Awesome. Finally chachi convinced you to come here." Sanaya said amused as she heard Sahana sigh on the other side.

Rishi who was leaving the room, stood at the door as he heard the conversation.

"Bhabhi, is Sahana.." He started as soon as she hung up.

"Yes devar ji, she is coming too. Should I tell her that you are waiting eagerly for her?" She said with a knowing smile on her face as Rishi blushed.

"N... No bhabhi. It's not like that. Uh... I think ma is calling me... I should go." He ran away grinning like a fool.

Finally the evening came and Rishi went to get ready after checking out if every decoration was correct and if everyone was enjoying themselves.

At the same time, Sahana went to drop her parents at the airport. She hugged her mom when she whispered in her ears, "Saha, I know you won't agree to this but today is the last day of your stay. For once try to get to know about Rishi. Maybe you didn't have a good start but he is a good guy. And inside your heart you know this too. If you are still not sure then we won't talk about it but for once... For my sake." This time instead of directly declining, Sahana nodded and waved them bye.