Chapter Three

Ailsa's Pov

Yesterday was a disaster but I suppose I'd gotten off easy. Spending time with malfoy certainly wasn't my priority but if it was what I had to do to actually pass personal studies I suppose I had to deal with that. What on earth am I suppose to write about him though? 'Draco Malfoy thinks he's all privileged because he's a stupid pureblood but in reality he's as worthless as people come' yeh great idea. I definitely wouldn't be murdered by Snape and malfoy.

I grabbed my things from my dorm room and made my way to the lunch hall. I then staggered over to the slytherin table to where Draco was seated. I took a seat across from him and he gave me daggers. "And what do you think you're doing sitting near me mudblood?" He almost yelled. "We're paired together for the personal studies project remember? And I know you want to pass this class and I definitely want to pass this class so let's just get this over with. Also mudblood? Really? Is that honestly all you can come up with?" His friends or well followers glared at me and then him, eager to see his reaction. Malfoy mumbled something under his breath but didn't say another word. Wow had I actually made him speechless.

Draco's Pov

Since when had Webster got this damn confident. It was sort of attractive. God I'm losing my mind. What was I even supposed to reply back I mean mudblood was really the only thing I could say about her. "So what do you want to know about me Webster" I questioned. There isn't really much I could tell her about me. Father and mother are death eaters not like I'd tell her or well anyone that. I hate this school and I hate mudbloods.

"Well for starters what do you like to do?" She replied. I started to panic. What do I like to do? Uhm... crap. "Hello? Malfoy are you alive in there!"
"Yes of course! I was just thinking why don't we head to my dorm. I don't want the whole world listening in now do I?" honestly I didn't  want her in my dorm. I just needed to stall to think what the hell I actually like to do.

We entered my dorm room that I shared with Cullen and Webster's face looked appalled. I felt honestly quite embarrassed. Was it a mess? Did it smell? I swear I tidied it this morning not like Jasper was going to.

Ailsa's Pov

Draco's room was actually really tidy unlike what I had expected. I was honestly quite shocked. It smelled of Christmas if you get what I mean? I glanced over at his bedside table. It had a framed picture that seemed to have his mum and dad in it as well as him when he was like 10? Aww he was so cute, he definitely didn't look as scary as he does now-a-days. Next to the picture there seemed to be a piece of parchment with a sketch on it. "Draco, do you draw?" I asked rather curious. "Uhm...yeh I guess so. It's nothing special though" I could see the heat creeping up on his face. He was embarrassed. It was nice to see him show emotion for once though. "Well can I see? I mean after all I'm supposed to get to know you" I said eagerly. He hesitantly took out a box from below his bed as well as the piece of parchment on his bedside table. He opened the box and inside was a load more drawings. They were really, really good. I didn't know Draco had this side to him. The drawings definitely had meaning to them. Most of them were rather dark and kind of scary. This one particular drawing had a girls head half way under water. She locked eyes with me and I could feel her haunting spirit around me. "Who is that?" I asked to the rather quiet Draco Malfoy. "Uhm... no one" he stuttered. "Well it must be someone. Why is she under water?"
"I don't know she just is"
Draco was not willing to open up to me. I wasn't admitting defeat quite yet though. I took Draco by the arm and sat him down on his bed next to me. "What on earth are you doing?" He hissed. "Uhm sitting you down" I replied stating the obvious. 

Draco's Pov

I was scared. I couldn't just tell her about the dreams I was having she would think I was insane. The girl in the drawing terrified me. I didn't know who she was that much was true but I did know she brought out a side to me I didn't like. She made me feel helpless. Ever since the recurring dream started A few months ago I tried to figure out what it was about. I loved drawing but I caught myself drawing things I'd never seen before. Things I'd never want to meet in my wildest dreams.
Just then I realised my hand was placed on top of Ailsa's. She didn't even notice. She was sitting so close to me I could almost feel her breath on my face. She smelled of sweet violets and once again her bright gentle blue eyes were staring right at me but this time I didn't look away. I felt drawn to her. I felt as if my whole world was crumbling away in this one moment. What has gotten into me?

Ailsa's Pov

Draco's warm, Gentle hand was placed on top of mine. I don't think he even noticed. I caught him most likely in a day dream staring right at me. I could almost feel his cold harsh breath against my skin. I broke eye contact with him and looked back at the drawing of the girl. What are you hiding Malfoy.