Chapter Eleven

Ailsa's Pov

Dumbledore called me up to his office for some reason and I was glad as I really needed to speak to him anyway. I walked up the rotating stairs to his office and walked in. "Ailsa before you say anything I just want you to know I know what has happened and you can tell me the truth about what happened the other night there in full confidence" wait how on earth did he already know? I took a deep breath and told him everything I knew. "Well this is a very serious matter Ailsa and I thank you for bringing it to my attention I just wish you had sooner. Please do not be scared to tell me anything at all again" "yes sir. Thank you sir" I replied back and left his office. Wow. Was everything really going to get sorted? I took a sigh of relief and returned back to personal studies which was the class id just been taken out from. I walked into to class and saw someone sitting on the chair next to mine. It was Draco! He was okay! I took a seat next to him and asked him quietly if he was okay. He said he was fine and asked me the same question to which I replied "I'm okay now that I know you are" he smiled a cheeky little grin then looked across the class at a very scared looking Jasper or well Markus. He nudged me and said "I don't think he's going to be an issue anymore" I smiled at the thought of finally having Markus out of my life. There was a knock at the door and Professor Snape took a step out of the class to deal with whoever was there. There was faint whispering among the class and eventually the door swung open again to reveal who it was. Two tall, broad men stood fully dressed in black armour. They took a step into the class and stepped towards Markus taking him by the arms. "Hey! Hey! Hey! What exactly do you think you're doing?!" The two men didn't say a thing and simply escorted Markus out of the class. The whole class was in shock. Professor Snape took his position at the front of the class and began to speak. "Now class I feel the need to address what has just happened. Your class mate Jasper Cullen was in fact an imposter. The imposters real name was Markus Malachy and he had been pretending to be a boy named Jasper Cullen for a few years now. No one knows quite how he did it and he wasn't using polyjuice potion like many were led to believe. Jasper Cullen in fact doesn't exist." What. Jasper hadn't existed and this whole time it was Markus? He had been stalking me for 5 years of my life. I didn't even know he was a wizard! How could he have even got into this school undetected? My head started to spin and that thought of all this made me feel sick. And poor Draco! The one friend he had-well real friend- turned out to be a lie. Draco looked upset but I could tell he was trying not to show it. "Anyway getting back to the subject Draco and Ailsa you're up next. Also good to see you back Draco" said Snape. I had almost forgotten about our project with everything that had been going on. Draco spoke first. "Well what I like about Ailsa is no matter what she is put through she's strong enough to get through it. She can put up with so much bullshit-"
"language Mr. Malfoy" came Snape from the corner of the room. Malfoy rolled his eyes then apologised in a sarcastic tone but Snape didn't seem to notice.
"Just she's been through a lot and she doesn't let it affect her and I think that's really brave" I smiled at him and couldn't stop myself from blushing. Did he really think about me like that? I began to skim my mind for things I could say about Draco then thought of something.
"I like how Draco really cares for his friends. He acts all tough on the outside but when it really comes down to it he'll do anything for them and that's a quality I never realised he had until now" Draco smiled but looked away to try and hide it. That's Draco for you. Always trying to act tough.

Draco's Pov

Class finished and I exited into the hall. I ran up to Ailsa and tapped her on the shoulder before she could escape my view. "Ailsa what do you say if you maybe don't go to the next class" I saw shock appear in her dazzling blue eyes. "Skip class with you?" She replied.
"Look I know you don't usually do-"
"Sure" 'sure' did she really just say yes to me. Since when did Ailsa Webster ever skip class. "Well okay then Uhm where do you want to go?"
"Well it was your idea so you tell me" she snapped back. I considered our options and came to the conclusion my room was probably best I mean after Markus was sure to be kicked out no one would be there. "Well how about we go to my dorm since no one is around" I smirked at her and she smiled back. "Okay cool"
We walked up to my dorm room and as I suspected no one was there. We both sat down on the edge of my bed and took a deep breath. This had certainly been an exhausting few days. She gazed up at me and I was entranced in her eyes. Before I could say anything she kissed me with passion I didn't know she had. I kissed her back and lifted her on top of me. I lay down on my bed with her still on top of me and we continued kissing. I was definitely enjoying this. I grabbed her thigh and pulled her closer to me and I could feel her warm lips kiss against my neck. Maybe mudbloods aren't so bad after all eh?

Author's Note

Hey guys once again I'm so sorry this is late! School is seriously taking over my life right now so I've decided I can't really post every day at 7pm but I promise I will be posting everyday I just can't at a specific time though due to school commitments so sorry :( my question for you guys today is: what's your favourite part in my story so far?