Chapter Four

Ailsa's Pov

"How long have you been drawing for?" I asked Draco snapping him out of his daze.
"Uhm i don't know since I was little I guess. Well now you know something about me are we done yet?" He said obviously wanting me out of his room. "Not quite. Everyday I'm going to ask you three things about you and in return you can do the same. It's the quickest way to get this project over and done with" malfoy sighed and simply said ok. We both sat in silence for a minute as I thought of what else to ask him. I examined his dorm room to find anything I could ask about. "Uhm do you play any sports?" I finally asked. For a moment he didn't reply. "Do I play any sports!? Do you even go out? Of course I do! I'm Slytherins seeker for quidditch" malfoy replies clearly surprised.

Draco's Pov

Do I play any sports? Is this girl insane? I was honestly insulted, everyone knows I'm slytherins seeker and I have been since year 8.
"I'm sorry I didn't know. I don't watch quidditch" she replied apologetically. How can someone go through school and not have watched quidditch? "What do you mean you don't watch it? Everyone does!" I exclaimed in utter shock. She looked rather taken aback. "Honestly it looks boring to me, like all you really do is fly about on some brooms and hit a ball about" is she honestly for real? "Have you even ridden a broom before?"
"Uhm well no...I guess I always skip class when we have to" she replied almost in a whisper. God she was uneducated. "Right come with me" I said then grabbed her wrist and began charging down the corridors. "Draco! Where are we going!?"
"Flying" I simply stated. She began hitting me and trying to resist going. "Uh uh you're not getting out of this one mudblood. We either go flying or I tell Snape you're refusing to work with me" that oughta make her change her mind. A girl like Ailsa would do anything for good grades. 

Ailsa's Pov

I did not want to go flying. The mere thought terrified me. What if I fell off? What if Draco pushed me off? Oh god maybe that's his plan? If I'm dead he doesn't need to do this assignment! Regardless of my fear I stopped resisting and walked with him, after all I couldn't afford to fail this class. We got out to the courtyard and he brought his broom over. Wow it was a firebolt. Now I didn't know much about flying but I did know this was the fastest and most expensive broom there is. All the mega famous quidditch players had one. Draco got on his broom and ordered me to get on it as well. "Well come on you're not scared are you Webster?" I couldn't admit that I was out of pride. "Of course Im not scared" I lied "I just think this is stupid" I got onto the back of the broom with him and held onto it. "You're going to fall off if you hold the broom" Draco laughed and placed my arms around his waist. He was really warm despite the cold weather outside. I felt safe holding onto him. We lifted up into the air and began to fly. fuck Fuck FUCK. I had never been so scared in my life. I hugged into Draco tightly and refused to look.
"It's okay Ailsa, you can look I promise I won't let you fall. I swear it on my life" Draco said softly. I took my head away from his back and looked around still refusing to hold him any less tight. The scenery was beautiful. I could see the sun start to set and the stars start to appear. The birds flew below us in perfect harmony. Even the dark forest looked beautiful from up here. In a school full of magic this was the most magical experience I'd ever had.

Draco's Pov

"Wow" I heard Ailsa say in almost a whisper. I was honestly glad she was enjoying this. It really was a nice night. I lowered us down to the ground and we both got off the broom. "That was honestly amazing Draco, thank you" she said gratefully. "See I told you you'd be fine. Fancy watching me play sometime now?"
"I'll definitely consider it but only if you get me good seats" she replied giggling. She had such a  nice laugh. Her gentle, blue, vibrant eyes were once again staring right at me. She definitely knew how to take me off guard. "You've still to ask me a question Mr Malfoy" she stated with a cute little smirk. And maybe it was the rush I'd just had from flying or maybe it was because of the stary night sky but I asked "can I kiss you?" And with that I took a step closer and my lips pressed gently against hers and hers against mine.

Author's Note

Hey guys what did you think of this chapter? 😋 also I might start asking you guys questions at the end of each chapter as I want to get to know my readers better💕 but for today is there anything you would like to know about me?