Chapter Eight

Luna's Pov

I called for help and watched as Draco was took to the hospital ward. I wonder what possibly could have happened to him. I followed everyone up to the ward. Draco was badly Injured when I found him. He had massive cuts all the way down his front and he clearly had Inhaled some water, it was a miracle he wasn't dead. "Luna may I have a word?" Professor Dumbledore asked me. "Why of course you may" I replied back rather cheerily considering what had just happened but you see things never phased me. We walked up to his office and he asked me to take a seat and I complied. "Now Luna you do realise you're a witness..." he began and I nodded still smiling. "So I do have a few questions. Firstly what were you doing outside of Hogwarts in the first place?"
"Well you see Professor I was hunting Nargles" I stated. Dumbledore's face looked confused. I don't quite know what at though. There was a pause before he said "why?"
"Well earlier today at lunch Ailsa had been acting rather strange which lead me to believe Nargles must be the cause of it. You see Professor Nargles are always up to things" He looked at me as if I was crazy but I was used to this. "Ailsa Webster from Slytherin I presume?" He questioned. "Well yes of course. I don't suppose you know any other Ailsa's in Hogwarts?" "I guess I don't. What was so strange about Ailsa today then Miss Lovegood?" I don't see why he was so interested in Ailsa after all it was Draco who was injured. Never the less I answered his questions. I told him about how Jasper and Ailsa had seemed to have gotten together straight after Ailsa and Hermione had a fight. "Hermione Granger? Hitting a student? That doesn't sound like her at all. And what was this argument about?" "Well I thought the same thing headmaster that's why I believed it to be Nargles. I didn't hear much of their argument as I was reading the Quibbler but Hermione accused Ailsa of kissing Ron when she was adamant she kissed Draco not Ron" Dumbledore had a light flicker in his eyes and I knew he was getting somewhere. "Thank you Miss Lovegood that will be all" he said and I grabbed my things and left.

Hermione's Pov

Why on earth would Professor Dumbledore want to speak to me? I walked out of potions class and headed towards his office. What would be so urgent to take me out of class? Time I could be spending learning! I knocked on the door three times and entered. I took a seat and Dumbledore began to question me. He was asking all sorts of strange questions like my opinion on Draco Malfoy, well I can tell you it wasn't pleasant and I certainly wasn't going to lie and tell the headmaster I liked him! Finally he got to asking me about my argument with Webster and now that did make sense. "I'm so sorry Dumbledore it all got out of hand. It's just I saw Ailsa kissing Ron and well I was just looking out for my friend was all. She blatantly lied to me as well saying she kissed Draco I mean as if!" Professor Dumbledore wrote something down on a Piece of parchment and looked at me sternly. "That will be all Miss Granger but I will most likely be speaking to you again soon" I picked up my things and left. This was far more serious than an argument between me and Webster I could just tell.

Jasper's (Markus) Pov

I walked into the hospital ward and sat by Draco's bed. No one would suspect me of anything after all I'd destroyed the only witness to say I was there. If Draco did survive this, it was unlikely he'd have any memory. I was lucky. Good job I made sure to put a spell over Hermione to see Ron kissing Ailsa instead of Draco as well because now she had motive. See I had a plan. I was going to make Ailsa claim Hermione attacked her but hit Draco instead as  he was trying to interfere. Everyone would believe it to after the stunt Hermione pulled at lunch. The only threat to my relationship with Ailsa would be gone and I would be safe as Hermione goes down for my crimes. Everything was going exactly according to plan.

Author's Note

I feel as if this is really badly written especially towards the end ugh. It's really strange having an entire chapter without Draco or Ailsa Speaking but don't worry they'll be back soon! Anyway guys tell me if this chapter confuses you and I'll gladly fix it. My question for you guys today is: have you been the the Harry Potter Museum near London? I have and it was amazing 😍