Chapter Eighteen

Draco's Pov

I snuck up to Ailsa's room with her which kind of became our usual routine. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to sleep in my own bed. "Hey Draco?" She asked politely.
"Yeh what's up?"
"Could you teach me to draw?" Honestly I didn't know if I could. Drawing is something that came naturally to me I'd never had to teach someone before but if it would make her happy I guess I'd try. "Sure" I replied and she took out a few pieces of parchment and two quills.
"Okay Uhm so what do you even want to draw?" I asked.
"Uhm I don't really know I was hoping you'd come up with an idea" she blushed and I smiled. To think she'd that much faith in me. I usually just drew things I dreamt about or of people I liked, I guess. Honestly Ailsa had been the first person I'd drawn that wasn't from a dream I'd had.
"Well how about we start off with a quill since that's the easiest thing I can think of right now"
"A quill? Really? Boring. I was thinking more like, I don't know, you!"
"You want to draw me?" I said looking at her with probably the most shocked face ever. She would definitely not be able to draw me I mean I don't think she'd ever drawn before.
"To be honest I don't think that's realisti-"
"I'm drawing you Draco." She said adamantly.
"Well if you insist" I said shrugging. If she managed to draw me it would be a miracle.

Ailsa's Pov

We drew for what seemed like hours and honestly it wasn't paying off. My drawing skills were certainly not improving. I had to admit though it was fun watching Draco painfully try and teach me even though I was hopeless. "And done!" I said proudly. He took one look at the drawing and burst into tears of laughter.
"Oh come on it's not that bad!"
"I-I-I" he actually struggled to speak because he was laughing so much.
"Come on spit it out!"
"I look like Voldemort I mean where's my nose!" He couldn't stop laughing at this point. I was surprised he could even say he who shall not be named's name. He did sort of look like him in my drawing though. Whoops. "Oh shut up you I tried!"
"You certainly did" he said laughing but kissed my cheek.
"What time is it anyways?" I asked him rubbing my tired eyes.
"Uhmmm 2:46am"
"Urghhh, what do you mean! we have to get ready for school in a few hours"
"Bed time b" Draco said as be picked me up in his arms and put me in my bed.
"I don't even have my pj's on silly"
"You won't be needing them" he said smirking at me. He kissed me slowly but then it grew into a faster more passionate kiss, grabbing my waist and pushing me down on the bed. I rolled over and got on top of him taking off my top. I began kissing his neck slowly as took off his trousers.

Draco's Pov

*the next morning*

I woke up with my arms tightly around Ailsa. Last night was pretty good I couldn't lie. Who knew mudbloods were so good? I grinned as I kissed her cheek and got up from her bed. Guess i'd better get ready for class. I picked up my boxers from last night and put them on as well as my school trousers and shirt.
"Good morning sleepy" I said to the now awake Ailsa who was lying in her bed looking up at me.
"Urghhh what time is it?" She groaned. I'd learned by now she was far from a morning person.
"8, so you've got like an hour to get dressed and have breakfast"
"Urghhh" was the only response I got in return.
I dragged her tired ass up and she finally got dressed and we walked to breakfast and then our first class-potions. Now Ailsa was probably the best in the class but me however? I'd no fucking clue what I was doing. Potions class always bored me so I never took it in. "Mr Malfoy" said Snape looking over at me. "I believe Dumbledore wants to see you in his office" urgh what had I supposedly done now? I grudgingly walked out of class and up the staircase to Professor Dumbledore's overcrowded office, and who else but my father was standing beside him. Two guesses to what this was about. I'll give you a hint: first name Ailsa Second name Webster. "Mr. Malfoy I regret to inform you that your Father here has decided to remove you from our school" spoke Dumbledore. You've got to be kidding me. "Father is this true?" I said to a now smirking Lucius Malfoy. "I assure you Draco that it's for your own good"
"Yeah right you just want me to stay away from Ailsa. Am I right?"
"Of course not Draco, I just simply want what's best for you" he lied. "Your things have been packed and we'll be leaving soon"
"Leaving to go where?" I asked enraged.
"Durmstrang Institute"
Oh shit.

Author's Note

Hey guys I'm seriously thinking about ending this story after a few chapters but would you be interested in a second book? Or maybe a completely new Harry Potter based book👀 or do you want this one to continue? Please tell me i want to hear from you!