Chapter Nineteen

Ailsa's Pov

Where on earth was Draco? I hadn't seen him since first period and it was now lunch. I sat down at my usual spot at the Slytherin table and got up the courage to ask Crabbe if he'd seen Draco. "Yeh his father took him out the school. It's a shame really" Draco was gone?! It couldn't be true surely. "And you're sure of this?"
"Yeah, I passed them walking out of the school" said Crabbe seemingly not caring. He just left me here after promising he wouldn't? How stupid of me to believe him. Just then the most stupid thought ever came into my head. I walked over to Hermione who was sat with Ron and Harry and prepared myself for what I was about to ask. Especially in front of Ron. "Hey Uhm Hermione?" I said trembling. "Yes, what is it?" She said confused as to why I'd speak to her.
"Look I know we haven't been the best of friends lately but I was wondering if you could maybe help me out with something" she rolled her eyes and then looked to Ron and then Harry and finally back to me. "Maybe, what is it?"
"Well I know you're friends with Viktor Krum..." As I said this Hermione grew pale and Ron looked straight at her. Harry looked up at me as if begging me to not speak.
"Well we know each other" said said trying to tread carefully around Ron.
"Well basically Draco has been taken to Durmstrang and I was wondering if maybe you could find it in the goodness of your heart to help me get a message to Draco?"
There was silence between us for a little while before Ron spoke. "And why would she want to help you or Malfoy!" He scowled.
"I don't know- I just really need help. Please?"
"Only if you do something for me in return" she stated.
"I will! Of course! Anything!"
"Follow me then" Hermione said, getting up from the table and leaving a confused Harry and Ron behind. She lead me up to her dorm room and we sat on the edge of her bed. "Now what exactly do you want to get to Malfoy?"
"I just...I want to get him out of there somehow. I miss him and he doesn't deserve to go to that school"
"Durmstrang isn't that bad" Hermione said looking doubtful.
"Everyone knows Draco doesn't have the best of reputations in the wizarding world and especially the Malfoy family in general. He won't last a day in there" I said sadly.
"Wow you definitely trust him don't you?"
"Look I'm just being honest" I replied.
"Fine I'll help you, but just so it's clear I'm not doing this for you or Malfoy"
"Oh it's clear" I said and managed to laugh a little.

Draco's Pov

We walked down a dark, cold, harsh corridor and eventually got to the dorm rooms. "This is where you'll stay" said the Professer I hadn't quite learned's name. I opened the heavy dorm room door and entered the room. Inside was three bulky, wooden beds and a dark stained rug. Three other boys were also in the room with only one I recognised. Viktor Krum. Great. "Ahh Malfoy" said one of the boys pushing me on the shoulder. "You've got yourself quite the reputation haven't you" I was utterly shitting myself right now. "Yes I do and that's for a good reason" I spat back at the boy. I had to protect myself in here. The boy laughed and the other boy joined in leaving Krum not caring on his bed. "You're funny. We'll see how you do in first period won't we" the boys laughed before walking out the room. God I was dead. "Hey Malfoy you alright?" Said Krum rising from his bed.
"Yes of course why wouldn't I be!" I snapped back.
"Look you're not gonna get by in here with an attitude like that" he said trying to advise me.
"I think you'll find I'll say and do what I want Krum!" I wasn't for taking any advice today.
"Look I'm just trying to help you ou-"
There was a loud bang against the already cracked window. "What the fuck" we both said in time. Krum walked over to the window and opened it. He picked up whatever was on the windowsill and brought it in. It was a letter. He sat in his bed, opened it and read it to himself before motioning for me to come over. "What is it?" I asked curiously.
"It's for you" he said before handing it over to me.
"You must be mistaken my father wouldn't allow me to get mail"
"Yeah and whoever sent that realised that and addressed it to me" he stated rolling his eyes. Why would anyone go through that trouble to get a letter to me? I took it in my hands and read it to myself. It was from Ailsa.

Dear Draco,

I'm sorry to hear what's happened to you but I assure you, you won't be in there for long. Not on my watch. Please take this charm and put it in the nearest source of water you can find. Make sure you're alone.

I love you,
Ailsa. 

I took a golden spherical ball out of the envelope and held it in my hand. I'd never seen anything like it before. "What have you got there?" Asked Krum. "Don't worry you can trust me after all I'm the one that gave you the letter" he continued. He had a point. I walked over to him and showed him the charm. "That's  a teleportation charm. They're like very rare how did you managed to get your hands on one of those?" He asked.
"Let's just say I have myself a very smart little witch" 

Author's Note

I really hope you like this chapter guys! What do you think of me including Krum? Do you think I've made him accurate? I tried! Also would you guys like there to be a set time for me to post my chapters? Comment below and tell me!