1

If you don't like DDLB or the daddy kink. Don't read this. Thanks!~

He ran around the livingroom, his pants half way on his legs as be giggled, Calum chasing after him. His curly hair bounced as he swirved his best friend, his nose scrunching up as he giggled louder with a small snort.

As much as he was having fun, the other sure wasnt. He was trying to get the little to get ready since they had an interview somewhere out of town.

" Luke! C'mon, we gotta get-"

" Hey, Cal, wanna know something?" Luke stopped, making Calum raise his eyebrows. The blonde was a safe distance from the man who was getting way too impatient.

Luke giggled, " Go fuck yourself." He says before making a run for it. He attempted to run down tbe hallway and escape the shorter- yet he way stronger - man. Obviously, he failed and tripped on his pants, faceplanting into the hard wooden floor. He winced and attempted to get up and run around again when Calum flopped on top of him and held him down.

" No! Let go you asian-scottish-australian beast!" Luke whined, hitting and kicking at his friend.

" MIKE!" Calum yelled. Like whined even louder and wiggles as much as he could, but no avail. He was stuck under this meanie head. When he heard footstep that werent the ones he wanted to hear, he struggled even more.

" Luke! Stop this!" Calum said desperately. Michael came up to the two and sighed deeply.

" Ash not here?" He asked.

" No." They both said, one a little bit angrier than the other. Michael sighed and got down on the floor as Calum held down Luke's legs. The blonde yelled at calum and hit his back with strong fist ( well, enough to hurt ), his anger exceeding quickly.

" Ow-OW! OKAY STOP!" Calum yelled when the boy hit him harder and harder. " Go get boo!" He says to Michael. The green eyed boy nodded and jumped up, running out of the room.

Luke was now crying, weakly hitting Calums back. He was tired, didn't wanna get dressed and he misses him. When will he come back? Is he coming back? Did he leave without telling them? Is he dead? Where is he? Is he okay?

" Luke! No, Luke." Calum sighed when he heard the little whimper out. He turned around and got off of him, the blonde surprisingly not taking this chance to run off.

When Michael came back with a stuffed penguin, his eyes saddened when he saw Luke crying softly, gripping onto Calums hand.

He won't tell anyone this, but he made him promise not to cuddle to anyone but him. So, Luke only held their hands when he was sad.

" Is someone missing Ash?" Michael asked, getting down on the floor with the other two. Him and Calum exchange a look and Michael gives the small boy his favorite plush that Ashton got him on their first tour.

His name is Boo and he's a superhero. He has the cape and all.

" N-No.." Luke whispered, obviously lying as he hid his face in the stuffed animals belly. The truth was that he was missing the older male, and he was afraid that he was hurt or something.

He really hopes hes not hurt.

" Hes only been gone to the store, Lu." Calum tries to sooth. The blonde sniffles and shakes his head. Michael pulled the boys pants up while he was distracted. " I-I know.." Is all he replied with. Calum let out a relieved sigh when they finally got him dressed.