5

If you don't like pacifiers or sippy cupsnin ddlb, please proceed to cntrl alt delete out of this book.

Luke was sat on Michaels ( Malums, but they won't say that ) bed, sipping on his sippy that was full of ice water. His eyes were half way closed as he continued to sip on the coolness, Boo stuck between his arm and side.

" Hey buddie. Are you in little space?" Mike asked as he sat the plate that Luke had eaten off of in the small sink of the hotel room. Luke nodded and pulled the sippy from his mouth. Opening his eyes again.

" Okay.. Well, uh, how old are you?" Calum asked, unsure if that's what you ask someone who's in little space. Luke stared at him then looked away, grabbing up his blanket.

It was going to take a while before little him to get used to not having Ashton around.

" Okay.. Well.. Uh-"

" I wan' daddy." He whispered out. The two cooed at him and immediately felt bad. They knew this would be hard for him, and they also knew that he will be a major brat without the curly haired man.

" You can't see him right now, darling. He's a but of an ass." Michael stated as he made a bed on the comfy sofa- that's where Luke was staying, and its also where he wanted to sleep. He told them that he'd rather sleep there, anyway, because he pretty sure something happened on the bed more than it happened on the sofa.

" Daddy!" He huffed, throwing his sippy at Michael. Of course, it didn't go far. It only landed about a foot behind him.

" Luke.. Please don't throw things." Calum says as he got up from his position on the ottoman. He grabbed the sippy and walked over to the little, handing him the cup.

" Go away!" Luke whined as he pulled his blanket over his head. Calum and Michael looked at each other with half annoyed and half concerned looks.

" Please, Luke. Its time to settle down." Mikey tries as he fluffed the pillow that he got from the bed.

Luke pulled the blanket from over his head and huffed. He scooted to the end of the bed and hopped off, he snatching the sippy cup from Calum. He then padded over to the sofa and threw all his things that he had on it before- without even thinking or careing -  pulled off his jeans. The two behind him looked away instantly and looked at something else in the room, not wanting to catch a glimpse of Luke in panties. Its not that they mind, they're just a bit scared of Ashton.

" Stupid Calum. Stupid Mikey. Stupid daddy. Stupid Luke. Stupid Boo!" The little grumbled as he got on the sofa and pulled the blanket over his half naked body. He huffed again and pulled the stuffie to his chest with a small frown, " You're not stupid. Sowwy.." He whispered.

Once he was done getting comfortable, Calum came over and gave him his binky to which he took and popped in his mouth instantly.

The two older men sighed and turned off all the lights before getting in bed together, snuggling each other until they fell asleep.

-🍼-

Ashton couldn't sleep.

The bed was cold and empty, and so was the entire room. Luke wasn't there to bother him. Luke wasn't there to whine and wiggle around when he told him it was bed time. Luke wasn't there to crawl on his lap and give him kisses on the neck before falling asleep.