3

No one can stop me from Luke wearing panties
Also, Luke shaves his legs and chest- basically he's hairless from the neck down, other than his face. As much as I love lukes scruff, its not there in this book.

Warning:
Smut..ish?
No, there's smut. But its not like- bum secks.

Also, this was 2000 words, so be proud. Daddy made it lonher thank usual lamo.

Handcuffs are used in this chapter, By the way.

When they were at Ashton's house, like dressed going inside. He didn't know what he was going to get- if it was a spanking, if it was something that he didn't even know about- He's scared.

Honestly, for the first time he is actually scared with Ashton by his side.

" Roy, go on back to the sudio. They dont have another driver to take them home." He heard Ashton order behind him. The blonde bit on his lip and anxiously rubbed his arm, his head feeling a bit light at the anxiety.

" Right, well." Ashton says as he walked up to stand next to Luke. The blonde submissively looked up at him through his eyelashes and reached for his hand, hoping Ashton wasn't too mad and would hopefully take it.

The older man did, of course, and intertwinesd their fingers.

" When we get inside, I want you in the bedroom. I have a change of clothes for you in every house that I have, so I want you to find that in the dresser and change into the pair of underwear that I have for you. their panties. Can you that, baby?" He asks as they walked up to the door.

Luke nodded softly and watched as he unlocked the door, " Then, I want you on your knees in the bed. Got it?"

Another nod.

Ashton lead him into the house and shut the door behind him. Luke followed silently, his heart beat quickening with every step they took.

Ashton led him upstairs of the big house and brought him to a room. The man smiled over at Luke and let go of his hand, gently placing it on his  on his back instead. Luke shivered at how close his hand was to his bum.

He gasped softly when Ashton moved his hand down and gave him a soft squeeze, a smirk displayed knowing his oh-so-kissable lips.

" U-Uh-"

" I'll be back, if youre not in here on the bed like I asked, well.." Ashton smirked and brought his hand up to Lukes cheek, feeling how the younger whimpered slightly. He then ran his hand through the boys hair.

Luke held back a small noise when the man took his hair and pulled on it, making his head tilt back slightly. The blonde whimpered and closed his eyes, trying his best not to let Ashton know that he was enjoying this moment.

But, of course, Ashton knew. That's why he did it. The dom smirked when the little let out a small, dirty whimper. His plump lips fell open slightly when Ashton would grab his hip and massage the pudgy skin.

" A-Ashton.." Luke whsipered out. He didn't know what to do, all he could do was stand there and accept this feeling that ran through his body when Ashton would pull on the blonde locks that were kept tightly in his fist. His bigger hand felt oh-so-good on his hip, making the submissive one think about how tight he would be gripping them if Ashton were to be behind him pounding into-