8

This is a bad chapter, just warning you now.

Theres also smut

He kicked his legs gently as he stared out the window of the retro diner they were sitting in. He hummed and played with the jean of his overalls that daddy had picked out for him to wear as Ashton tried to get his attention.

" Luke? C'mon, L u k e." Ashton sighed. The little was in his own world as he watched a woman walk her doggies.

" Where are Mike and Cal?" Ashton mumbled to himself. Luke then turned his head to his daddy and whined, his belly rumbling.

" Daddy, I'm hungry." He huffs. Ashton bit on his lip and looked around, not seeing either of the guys in the diner.

" Fuck this, my baby is eating." Ashton grits as he waves over to a waiter with a gentle smile. The man walks over and smiles at them, his hair and eyes making Luke stare.

First of all, his hair is purple and soft looking.

Second of all, one of his eyes is hazel and the other is blue.

Third of all, his name is Austin, but spelled Awsten.

" Hi! I'm Awsten, I'll be your waiter for today. Would you guys like to order?" He asked. Luke didn't answer as he continued to stare at the man, making the waiter shift on his feet a bit uncomfortably.

" Luke," His daddy said a softly but sternly, making him break his stare and clear his throat. " I jus' want the sliders and mac 'n chwese p-pwease.." He whispered. The man smiled and nodded, " And for drink?"

" Appwle jwice."

He nodded again then turned to Ashton, " And for you?"

" Just a basket of fries and sweet tea will do." he smiled. The man nodded again and wrote everything down before picking up their menus.

" Es'cuse me, sir?" Luke says before he can walk away. Awsten turned around and looked at him with a confused look on his face.

" Youre very pwetty. I like your eywes and hawir. And your name, its pwetty too." He smiles softly. The waiter blushs and laughs softly, nodding.
" Thank you.." He says before looking down at his feet bashfully as he walked away.

Ashton didn't know wether to be jealous or proud.

Maybe both will do?

" What was that?" He asked with a small laugh, trying to cover his jealousy. Luke shrugged and grabbed the coloring mat they asked for and began to color a bunny rabbit red.

" Luke, no, seriously, were you just flirting with him?" Ashton asked, his stomach burning lightly. Luke turned to him and raised his eyebrows.
" Daddy, it was jus' a complwment. He looks scawd of you. Youre like.. A.. Man who scaws people." He shrugged.

Ashton stared at him with his mouth open in shock when two people slid in on the other side of the booth, Calum banging his hands down in front of Luke. The baby jumped and kicked his friends leg under the table, making the dark haired man groan out in pain.

" Fuck you Cal!"

" Suck a dick Luke!"

Lukes eyes widened as he stiffened at the suggestion. He stutters and blushes deeply, shaking his head.