4

Yee haw my WiFi is here to stay

Smut?? But like, not the smut you want?? But gay smut?? And it jumps right into it??

His hair was being yanked by the younger as his mouth was being violated with his member, small whimpers muffled by his lovers cock.

He bobbed his head as small pleasurable tears fell down his tan cheeks, his hands gripping onto his thighs.

He wasn't aloud to touch himself yet.

" Fuck!" The younger moaned as he yanked the dark haired boys soft locks, making the other almost cum right then and there.

" Calum, holy shit.." He panted. The brown eyed man looked up to meet with his lovers soft green eyes and whined out as the younger came deep down in his throat.

Calum also came, just at the feeling of the dominant ones warm thick liquid in his throat.

The older pulled off and swallowed it all, licking his lips because some of it got on those too.

" Jesus... How did i end up with you, Hm?" Michael smiled down at him as he began to thread his fingers through the olders hair. Calum smiled and leaned into the touch. making the younger one chuckle and teasingly pull lightly at some points.

" S-Sir, youre gonna make me hard again." Calum finally spoke up, his voice scratchy and deeper than before.

I mean, a big dick can do that to you.
( I wouldn't know, actually, I'm a virgin and a dom so.. I'd rather be eating dat ass™ anyway)

Michael smiled and gestured for Calum to get up, to which he did

( You guys are probably wondering where the FUCK lashton is, but just wait... Also, I've never written Malum smut so i wanted to. Shut up. )

" Wanna sit in my lap, pup?" He aksed. Calum blushed and nodded, making it a point to sit with his legs on either side of the man on the bed so that his legs were spread out. Michael chuckled and placed his hands on Calums hips, giving them a nice squeeze.

They weren't a ddlb couple,

But have you heard of the owner and the slave? Maybe the owner and the pet? I guess you can call it puppy play, accept Calum doesn't act like a puppy. He doesn't crawl around and bark, nor does he wear the mask. ( I'm not into this, jsyk. Sorry if I don't know a lot about the specific lifestyle. ) He just likes to be called puppy,  likes to be felt owned by his owner and maybe, just may- no, he loves his collar and leash.

" Wheres your collar?-"

" Do you hear that?" Calum asked, suddenly turning around to see if he could even see what he heard. Michael raised his eyebrows and peeked over his shoulder, not really sure what he was looking for.

" I swear I just heard Ashton out our door.." Calum whimpered, his eyes saddening softly. He didn't want to miss an opportunity to ride Michael.

Who would?

( me because I'm way too dominant- )

They were at a hotel for their first show that starts the Meet You There tour the next day. Of course, being a close band, they got their rooms next to eachother ( and no one asked why they didn't get separate beds, its obviously not because of money problems ) and one of them could easily forget which one was their room.