13

Today is the day!
The sun is shining!
Ahstons at a the hotel!
* gasps * hes at the hotel?
HE'S AT THE HOTEL!

Someone please get this reference

" Daddy?? What do we do?? He wont stop."

" Louis, I know- have you tried-"

" Yes i bloody tried asking him! But hes still.. Well.."

Luke was curled up at the end of the sofa in the living room, his legs pulled up to his chest with Boo between his arms. He fell quickly, and the absence of Ashton had him really sad. So basically, he was a ball of depression in little space. Whenever one of them would come over and see him, he would hide his face in Boo so they dont see the tears that fell. He didn't want thrm to see him all sad 'n stuff. He didn't want them to get Ashton.

" Luke?" Harry says, getting a bit closer to the little. He stayed silent and closed his eyes tight, burrying his body into the soft black cusions.

" Would you like a baba?" Harry asked. This caught the blondes attention as he slowly looked over at Harry, concerned looks on both his and Louis faces. The look just tured to even more concern and a hint of sadness when they say his red, puffy, glossy eyes. He sniffles and sits up- they've already seen him, so it doesnt matter anymore. The blonde bit in his lip and held Boo close, his legs pressing together because he just now remebered he is wearing a skirt.

He really hoped Harry didnt see up it. ( even if he did, he would have looked away quickly and thought really hard about Louis. He feels like looking up somones skirt is a way of cheating, even if its accidental. )

" Pwease Mr.Hazza?" He whispered, his fingers nervously playing with Boos wing. Harry nodded and smiled before going off to the kitchen to warm him up some milk in a bottle.

Louis swayed his way over and sat down next to Luke with a small frown on his face, staring over at his friend. Of course, Luke was silent. He stayed silent. He didn't want to talk a whole lot, because if he were to try, he'd break down. And he didn't want to break down.

" Mr.Hazza be good to Lou?" Luke attempted to start off with a nice conversation, just so he could avoid crying right infornt of Louis to where he could see it. Louis nods quickly and smiles, his eyes twinkling at the thiught of his his daddy treats him.

" I'm a good boy most of the time, yeah.. He treats me the best way he could. I wouldn't change it, even the punishments. Normally, after one, he have-"

" And heres the bottle, Louis, you just your adorable face now." Harry practically ran in the room like a newborn giraffe, his legs slipping and skidding with how quickly he ran in the room. Louis frowned deeply and huffed.

" We can do it over the phone but I can't tell him what happens after a punishment? You make no sense, daddy." Louis giggled. Harry handed Luke the bottle with a small smile before yanking Louis up in his arms. The little giggled loudly and Luke watched, his heart breaking with how happy Harry looked with Louis as he spun him aroumd before holding him close to his chest with Louis legs wrapped around his waist.

The blonde looked away quickly and pressed the nipple of the bottle to his lips and began to drink on the warm substance. He tried to not actually cry, because they kept being cute and whispering sweet things to one another. They were in their own little world together, Louis giggles and Harrys chuckles.