12

" That bitch hung up on me."

Ashton sighed angrily and wiped his face, his chest ached so badly.

" Louis? Really? Last time i called, he even answered when he was being eate-"

" Can we fucking focus on finding where my baby is and stop fucking acting like hes not even real for once in our damn lives!?" Ashton snapped, his teeth gritting together.

" That's all we ever do! Dont we? He would be sitting right there and all we do is get mad at hom or completely ignore him! Hes precious and so sweet. All he ever needs is love and attention. And i only give him that when were alone." Ashton finished off with a soft, forced whisper. Calum and Michael went quiet at that, because yeah.. They do that to him, dont they? Its like pushing the younger friend away because their- well, younger. But for them..

They dont have an excuse.

" Yeah." Calum whispered softly. Michael bit on his lip and sighed softly.

" I just want him back, here. With me."

" What did you do to make him leave?"

Ashton went silent and Immediately looked away from the two, staring down at his hands.

" Apparently i cheated. Which- i just.. I don't remember ever sending.. Pictures, to someone- i never send pictures to anyone. I haven't even sent one to Luke." He explained. He could see Calum tense up and glare at him, but he ignored it.

" I swear I.. Ive.. I didn't. I wouldn't. I mean.. If i were to- would you think i would leave evidence? Why woudl i even want to do that?"

" You kissed that girl!"

" I was drunk!"

" That doesn't fucking matter!"

Ashton flinched softly at Michael yelling at him and glared, " What about Crystal?"

" What about her?"

" Oh, don't act like we dont know! You and Calum? Im not dumb!"

That shut them up.

" Oh.. Uh- Okay.. Fine.. We'll.. We'll help you."

-🍼-

" And here is Clifford, but i call him Cliff, Cliffy, and my sweet baby gumdrop doll." Louis says, rasing up the derpy bulldog. Luke stared- or, tried to stare in his crooked eyes that pointed in the opposite direction than the other. He giggled softly and poked his nose.

" Hes so cute."

" I know!!" Louis giggles with the blonde and holds his dog to his chest and kisses his forehead. He then let the dog down and let him run out of the room to go find his other dad.

" What do you wanna do, Lukey? We can dance, play! Maybe we can make some cookies for daddy since he loves it when i make him cookies." Louis suggested.

Luke nodded quickly, " Yeah!! Lets decorate them, too! Can we, oh please oh please!!" Luke jumped happily, grabbing Louis smaller hands as he jumps happily. Louis nodded and grabbed one of Lukes hands to pull him out of the room, explaining how they only had ingredients for sugar cookies, but it was okay because they had icing and decorations for them.