6

How are you guys on bottles? I personally think they're adorable when a little needs one. Dunno why, though. Would it be weird to add that in? There will be no nappy or anything, just the bottle.

Small whimperes left the smaller boys mouth as Ashton nipped and kissed on his neck. His legs were spread out as his daddy lays between them, his hands roaming Lukes petite body.

The blonde bit on his lip and Ashton traced his hand up the smaller boys pale thigh and up his pink skirt that he had on.

When did he put that on?

" Fuck, baby. Where are your panties, love?" Ashton asked as he traced around the base of Luke's hard on, making him whimper and close his eyes.

" I-I dunno daddy.." He whispered. His smaller hands reached down and pulled the skirt up, whimpering as the soft material brushed over his aching cock.

" Youre such a good boy." Ashton smirked as he gently traced up Luke's dick, making the smaller boy gasp and nods softly.

" O-Only for daddy. Daddys baby."

" Daddy's little slut." Ashton growled softly as he leaned up to bite the boys earlobe. Lukes breath hitched as Ashton began to kiss his neck, leaving small love bites here and there.

" Ashton-"

" That's not my name."

Luke gulped and let out a small, shaky breath, " Daddy.. Please.. I-I need you.." He whimpered, his hands shakily playing with her ruffles of his skirt.

Ashton smirked and took off his boxers ( they were the only thing he was wearing other than his necklace ) and leaned down to kiss Luke, but he stopped just before their lips met. Small whimpers left Luke as Ashton stood ther above him like a statue.

His hazel eyes filled in confusion before backed away from the little, grabbing his boxers. Luke stared at him in confusion and sat up on the bed, his eyes watching as Ashton grabbed his things.

" Daddy?" He asked sadly, not knowing what Ashton was doing. He shook his head and pointed a finger at Luke, " I'm not your daddy. And you most certain aren't my little. Youre annoying, bratty, depressed and just plain stupid. Not to mention you're a guy." He hissed before walking out of the room, not even flinching when the little gasped softly, hurt by his words.

Luke's eyes filled with tears as he sat in the unfamiliar room, his chest felt heavy and his head started to hurt really really bad.

What did he do? He thought Ashton loved him..

Just as the thought ran through his mind, he woke up, tears streaming down his face as big strong arms wrapped around him.

" Luke? Baby boy, its me love. Its me." Ashtons beautiful morning voice rang in the littles ears. He didn't sound like the dream, he didn't feel like the dream..

It was a dream, right?

" D-Daddy.." He whimpered, making Ashton pull him in his lap to hold him tight. Luke burried his face on Ashton's shoulder and silently began to cry, his hand holding the dom's. Ashton rubbed on his back to try and sooth him.