The 'Tea Party'

3rd peson's POV

"Paladins, thank you for meeting me in such sort notice. Especially so early." Allura's voice rang through the room of very tired looking paladins. "Today we will be commencing in a bonding exercise using some of the new ingredients Coran and I found on one of our more recent planets we rescued."

Coran walked in with a platter full of some cracker looking thing, and a magenta drink. He started handing it out to everyone except him and Allura.

"This is nice and all Princess, but did you really have to wake me up for a tea party?" Lance asked crossing his arms. His hair clearly not brushed, and face doesn't have that glimmer it usually does. 

Keith and Pidge grunted in agreement.

"Lance, my boy, this is not a party." Coran handed the last cracker and drink to Lance. "These are special Altean food of sort used on other paladins before you. The drink used on priso-"

Allura laughed nervously hand against Coran's mouth. "Anyways, please just consider it a tradition." She removed her hand quickly from Coran's mouth and smiled to the paladins.

"So wait, what does it do? I recognize the potion as a truth potion," If you watched closely at Lance as Pidge said this, you would have seen him visibly tense up. "but the cracker, I have no idea what this could be." Pidge asked looking closely at the cracker.

"Ah, that, Number Five, is an old recipe for a 'cracker' that makes you become the person that you keep to yourself." Coran answers while putting down the platter.

Lance gasps stumbling back a bit, Keith narrows his eyes frowning slightly. Shiro turns to them a stern look on his face. 

"Guys it's not that bad, you guys of all people have nothing to hide. Keith is some emo kid from Texas, your dad died when you were little, your mom is Galra, and you are the paladin of the red lion." Shiro turns to Lance who was standing there nervously. "And Lance, you are just some annoyingly flirty guy from Cuba who has the best family ever." 

Lance was shaking now. Hunk comes up but Keith beat him to Shiro. "Shiro what the hell?! OK we get it you are pissed for no reason again! But that doesn't mean you can take it out on who ever the hell you want to! OK?!"

Lance stands up straightening himself out and walks in between Keith and Shiro. "Guys, calm down." He smiles to Shiro then to Keith. "Lets just eat the food, ok?"

Shiro nods and mumbles an apology, Keith turns around and bites into the cookie, face lighting up. "Guys this tastes really good!" Quickly finishing off the rest of it in one bite.

Hunk ate his next. "Keith is right! It has a taste of cinnamon, peanut butter, and is that chocolate?" He smiles at Lance.

Pidge and Shiro ate theirs together leaving a nervous Lance to eat his, he took a small bite into his, watching Hunk as he motions for him to finish it. Lance ate the rest of it. 

Not wanting to show that he felt like he was about to throw up he smiled widely. That cracker was the only thing he had eaten in a couple days now. 

They all quickly drank the potion, the effects slowly working.The paladins all sat down on the floor waiting for the food to start working. 

Within a minute both the cracker and the potion were in effect completely, and poor Lance looked more of a mess then earlier, the bags under his eyes were clearly visible now.

Keith for one looked happier though.

Pidge was sitting up straight unlike the slouch she lives in.

Shiro was sitting in a more insecure position glancing all over the place.

Hunk looked exactly the same though.

Allura watched them. "Ok paladins now that the potion and cracker are in effect we will be playing a human game I found. It's a game to see who well we really know each other. You will put on this bracelet, each of you, and it will go through your mind and it will randomly choose one of you and it puts something about you on this board," She says as an electronic board comes through the ceiling. "And we will have to guess whose thoughts they belong to. At least that is how I think you play it, there were no instructions. But anyways, does that make sense paladins?"

Everyone either nods or says yes, everyone that is besides Lance. 

Lance crosses his arms, he glares at Allura but quickly smiles, no he smirks evilly. "Ok one, that is not an earth game. And two, yes this makes sense, but how did you reach earth connection to earth to get this 'game'?" He stands up. "If you could connect to earth, why didn't you tell us? We could have gotten in touch with our families." Lance slowly walks over to Allura.

"But Lance we did know we could connect to earth, I told Allura we could, Hunk has been connecting to earth for is recipes." Pidge answers looking very confused. She watched Lance until she looked upset. "Oh... we never told you did we..."

Lance smiles widely. "Ah yes you didn't, did you? You were afraid Poor Little Lancey Lance would call his 'best family ever' every night didn't you?" Lance lets out a dark broken laughter. "But let me ask you a question, would 'the best family ever'  do this?" He grabbed one of the bracelet, quickly slid it on making a video come up on the board.

A young boy was cowering in the the corner of a messy room. An old man who was clearly drunk, holding an empty beer bottle. 

"You were the one who stole the bread weren't you?" The old man angrily asked.

The boy cowering responded shacking violently. "I-I had to feed my siblings," The boy stood up. "The people YOU didn't care for!!!"

The man smashed the bottle across the boy's head. Making the boy fall. The boy started to get up, tears in his eyes as he  walked over to the man, grabbing his shirt pulling him down. "That was a mistake old man." The boy looked directly at the screen, his eyes were dark blue, empty looking orbs. The man smashed the rest of the bottle into the boy's chest. Making him fall over.

The flashback ended

Hunk was staring weakly at the screen, then to Lance who was laughing on the floor, head in his knees.

"Lance who was that boy?" Shiro asks shaking slightly.

Lance stood up still looking down. "Oh I don't know Shiro, maybe the person of who the memories belong to?!" Lance yelled looking up, everyone noticed this time the eyes that occupied the paladin were lacking the glimmer that usually occupy them, looking exactly how they were in the memory. 

"L-Lance." Everyone's eyes swept to the voice. It was Keith, he was crying, on the floor, hair in his face.

Lance stood still, looking at Keith. He shook his head. "I have to go." As Lance walked away the rest of the team noticed small drops of water following Lance

Ok edited version here, I ummm may or may not have gone through and fixed my grammar and spelling but whateva I mean..... Whatever, hi ummm if you have any requests just dm me all uhh have a nice day?