Time to move on

Note: This has a bit of Klance, sooo dont like, dont read.

Lance's POV

I was sitting at the table laughing at a joke Pidge made, something about Coran's mustache I think. 

Coran turned around also smiling but fake pouting at the same time.

"My mustache is amazing." Coran mumbled before walking out of the room stroking his mustache quietly.

I chuckled before grabbing my plate and walking towards the trash and dumping the food Hunk made for lunch in it.

"Thanks for the food Hunk. I'll be in my room if you need me." I say turning around towards the door.

"No problem buddy!" Hunk smiled at me.

"Wait, before you go, I have something I need to tell the team." Keith says excitedly.

I stop and turn around, pretending to smile. 

"Than tell us." Hunk smiled encouragingly. 

Shiro nods and Pidge gives a thumbs up.

"Well, I have been asked out on a date by this cute guy I saw in the Space Mall, and..." Keith takes a deep breath in. "I have a date later today."

Pidge squeals and jumps up to hug Keith. "Ohhh I'm so proud of my emo friend finding a date."

Shiro congratulates Keith patting him on the back.

Hunk also hugs Keith sobbing slightly. "I just thought you would be lonely foreveeerrrr." 

I turn and walk away feeling my throat close.

"Lance, are you not happy for me?" Keith asks grabbing my shoulder.

I turn and smile at him. "Yea I'm happy for you! Now we just need to find this beautiful person a date." I gesture to myself and once again smile at Keith as he chuckles.

"Ok then."

I walk away and the minute I'm out of view I run, run towards my room's bathroom.

I slide into my room and I rush into the bathroom holding my throat. I lean over the toilet and cough, and violently may I say.

I cough until a feel the flower on my tongue. I pull it off cringing at the size of this one. It was a full sized hydrangea. 

This time I throw up blood into the toilet. 

'And I thought it was getting better.' 

I wipe my mouth and frowned slightly. I have two options now. Die from hanahaki or get it removed.

I walked over my bed letting it all sink in. I either die or I will lose the last good emotion I have left love. 

But can you really call an emotion good if it slowly kills you?

I grab the bucket full of flowers next to my bed and I pull it next to my chest.

I sit in my bad all day thinking and pulling flower petals out of my throat. 

Before I knew it, Keith was back from his date. I throw up into the bucket and I start choking violently, I couldn't breathe. I reached my hand into my throat and gag as I grab onto the flower. I pull up and immediately gag, it had a long thorn vine at the back. 

"Knock, knock, it's Keith." I gasp as a thorn tears the back of my neck. I gag quickly as the last of the vine comes out of my throat. I shove it into the bucket. 

"Coming!" I gasp as I run to the door. I open the door quickly. Keith frowns.

"What took so long?" 

A Dark Depression (A Langst One-Shot book)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara