Partners part 3

Okokokokok Siri, how do you end a long story in one part? 

"Here's what I found on the web for 'how do you end a story in one part.'"

Yeah well these articles are not what I'm looking for so I'll do it myself. 

Hello friends, its me once again.... late as always but this one shot is probably going to be long and have.... a couple of time skips. Well more than a couple but..... thats ok... I hope..... anyways I will find some way to add angst in this sooo...... uhhhh enjoy. 

(Future me; Lies)

Lance's PoV

"Keith and I have been out doing missions, taking down smaller galran fleets and growing a name for ourselves. I have been working on our communicator in case its ours that isn't working. And Katie is safe, don't worry. We'll find you Matt." I whispered to myself. 

I look up as an alien I was talking to resumes our conversation. 

"We would like to thank you, Blue. I know that we are not a very big part of the galaxy but it means a lot to us that you helped us anyways." The tall alien announced. They nod their head towards Keith. "And make sure to tell Red that we appreciate him too."

I chuckle quietly. "I'm pretty sure he knows since he has that small crowd."

Keith was making wild hand gestures infront of a couple families. He turns to me and motions for me to come over. I nod. "Well let me see what he is up to, thank you though."

The alien giggles. "No thank you Blue. But before you go I have a question."

I turn to look up at them. "Yes?"

"Well I was wondering if you were planning on joining forces with Voltron since both of you are back and you are both legends it would make sense."

I nod slowly. "I will see if we can. I actually have been thinking about it."

The alien nods. "Makes sense. Anyways..." They pause. "One last thing.... is your name really Blue?"

I look up at the alien again. "Well, no, but my name is basically Blue as that's the thing most people know me as. Being one of the last alteans that I knew of meant that I was hunted by the galrans. I know it makes no sense but trust us. Some of the people I am really close..... well no.... not that close as like I will mourn their death forever..." I awkwardly trail off. "That probably sounds bad... well I just can't have them knowing who I am exactly, they can't know that I am Blue. Soon enough though..." The Alien questioningly looks over to me before shrugging with a content sigh.

"Red knows who you are though... right?"

I nod, watching Keith grow inpatient. "Yes, but talking about Red, I should probably head over. You know, see what he wants."

The Alien smiles up at me giving me a thumbs up. 

I walk over to Keith slowly being able to hear him talk. He was answering questions from the Alien crowd. 

"But if you are a galra, then why are you helping us?"

My heart stops for a second. Keith recovers faster and answers with a smile. 

"Because there is only room for one Galra and that is me."

I smile slightly. I quickly make it up to Keith and put my hand in his. "And he's the best Galra I know."

"Aww here's Blue." Keith declared. This arouses a few cheers. 

I wave at the crowd. I turn to Keith, brushing my hair out of my eyes. 'This is nice but we have to go now. Our captive is still in the small jet.' I sign.