Partners Part 2

Ok y'all its me friends, I want to say that "Happy Christmas season y'all! I dont know when you will read this but Merry..... late christmas!!!" but uhh I made this picture... using a base but its Lance.

You can tell it uses a base buuuuttttt

You can tell it uses a base buuuuttttt....... its Lance, your boi.... but enjoy your Christmas and your Langst..... enjoy part 2

Lance's POV

I walked into the cave with Keith and the 'gang'. 

"So this is the cave from the pictures I took. Feel free to look around, been in and out of this cave, not one thing I could find besides these.... blue pictures..." Keith mumbled motioning around the room... err cave.

I walk up to the engraves in the cave.... that rhymes doesn't it, Keith would point that out instantly. I put my hand up to the picture making it light up. I put my hand down. "I think I did something."

Keith walks up to me as the whole cave lights up. "I knew you would do it bae."

"I'm not your bae." I whisper looking up at Keith who I hate to admit had grown taller than me.

"Princess then?" Keith whispers into my hair before the floor cracks open and crumbles.

We all fall through the ceiling into some water. Pidge screeching the whole of an entire half of a minute.

We splash into the water, I quickly get up, walk to Keith. I hold out my hand and growl quietly. "Sure thing daddy."

Keith takes my hand, lifting himself up. "Mmm meet me in my room after this.~"

"Uh-huh, in your dreams." I walk over to the gigantic blue mechanical lion. There was an electric blue dome-ish barrier around it.

"What is this, Keith." Shiro asks walking up to it.

I for one didn't care to listen to whatever was being said behind me. I put my hand on the barrier, letting its soft music surround me. 

'Altean music, my music.'

I knock twice on the barrier as the music told me to do. The barrier diminishes and I take a step inside. I could practically feel the altean energy fly around us. 

"Guys, knock knock." I exhale.

Keith for one found this whole situation hysterical and I saw him hold his breath. 

"Who's there?" Hunk giggled out a response. 

"Blue."

"Blue who?"

"Blue better step it up, cuz I just found a clue." I wink at my dumb pun that probably makes no sense, well Keith got it.

Keith's face became red, and he was clenching his stomach.

"Keith are you ok?" Shiro asks patting  Keith on his back.

Pidge was in the corner theorizing on something, either on my bad joke or on the giant lion in front of us.