Partners

Uhhh so this one is a bit fluffier? I'm not really sure? But it is not really that angsty.... mostly I mean it has to have angst for it to be in the book sooooo.... enjoy.

3rd Person's POV

Lance walked out of his room in the garrison. He started to head down to the main system's computer room. But apparently he wasnt quite enough leaving because his roommate Hunk followed. 

"Where are you going?"

Lance jumped a bit, turning around to his friend.

Sighing he looked into Hunk's eyes. "Oh I was going to head out, walk around outside. Find some nice ladies." Lance wiggled his eye brows and turned back around.

Hunk laughed. "Yeah."

Lance kept moving forward until a green figure rushed past them.

"Katie Holt" (I am sorry for the inconvenience, it is Holt) Lance whispered to himself.

"What?" Hunk rubbed his eyes, looking back to the direction of the green midget.

"I saw Pidge! Lets follow him." Lance jogs after Pidge. She seems to be heading outside.

They walk outside quietly as Pidge sets up the computer she was carrying and looks up.

Lance walks up behind Pidge. "Boo."

Pidge jumps up quickly as Hunk laughs from behind me.

"Lance?!?! What the hell!!?!" Pidge squeals. I chuckle and look over at Hunk who was scooting closer to the computer. Pidge quickly swatted away Hunk's wandering hand. "No."

Hunk whined as he pulled his hand to his chest.

"Sooo, why are you out here this late Pidge?" Lance asks sneaking around Pidge to look at the computer screen.

"I could ask you the same thing. But I have been getting some weird readings." She quickly grabs a notebook and flips open the book and shoves it into Lance's face. "VolTRonNNn!!!!!"

Before anyone could respond a ship crashed a bit off.

"WHAT THE FUC-!?!?!" 

Lance jumps down. Running towards the ship. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Hunk yelled, jumping down to follow me.

"I SAW SOMEONE AND I KNOW THAT MULLET FROM ANYWHERE!!! KEITH KOGANE!!!!" Lance growled running towards the ship.

Hunk hopped after him, Pidge following after grabbing her stuff.

Lance way ahead of Hunk and Pidge ran into the broken down doors.

"No nope no no noo." Lance mumbled walking into the room that Keith had broken into.

Keith was pulling Shiro off the table when he noticed Lance. His face dropped immediately.

"Lance, great seeing you here partner."

Lance rolled his eyes and grabbed Shiro's other arm quickly dropping it and putting Shiro back on the table. "I could say the same." Lance took a quick look around. "But besides that is he here?"

Keith shook his head. "No, he isn't."

Lance groaned. Hunk and Pidge burst in out of breath. "What the hell!?!"

Pidge finished catching her breath and looked up to see Shiro. "OH MY GOD!!! IS THAT SHIRO?!!??"

Lance nodded. Keith tapped his shoulder and said, 'Who are they and why the fuck are they here??'